cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsbs
Advisor

Re: IMPEACH SOMEBODY!!!!!!

Just makes the liberals look more and more like clowns. Trump may end up putting states like NY and California in play if this keeps up. The majority of the population there just can't be that stupid, can they?

rsbs
Advisor

Re: The other lamestream outfit

Bruce watched Anchorman too many times, and things that "Integrity" is a small confederate sailing warship.

DAOTD!

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Bruce, you do know your impeachment narrative is based on a woman that doesn`t recall the events...Democrats apparently put words in her mouth.  Teenagers, drunk in 1982 and a party that DIDN`T HAPPEN.  38 years later careers are attempted to be destroyed over a party that DIDN`T HAPPEN.   No police report, no witnesses (aside from Democrats making it up 38 yrs after the fact).   Like I`ve said before Wonder Woman had her way with me when I was a 14yr old boy in 1978 (it sure did seem real, I think I`m entitled to some money and another date with Lynda Carter   Smiley Happy  )

I don`t know if anyone but the most deranged Trump/Kavanaugh haters will buy into this latest round of BS.   I think even "sensible" Amy Klobochar is dragging her feet on this.

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

No impeachment of anybody. 

This is pizzagate, Uranium One worthy base stirring stuff. Dem leadership has no interest in any of it. No more than. GOP honchos want any of the AlT drivel. 

But as that being, no way to stop the banter. 

Lots of serious stuff on the policy menu but, I guess, for later. 

F’ing 3 ring circus 

Sens. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) and Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), former Housing and Urban Development ...

South Bend, Ind., Mayor Pete Buttigieg told CNN that he supports impeachment Sunday evening.

Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) and Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.) both called for further investigations, and in Sanders's case the use of an "appropriate constitutional mechanism to hold him accountable."

Former Vice President Joe Biden, New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio and billionaire Tom Steyer also called for an investigation into the new allegations.

bruce MN
Advisor

Reading through these comments

A) Those candidates and wonks aren’t the people in a position to initiate anything. And there is an immense difference between the holding of hearings and actually doing anything. 

B) There is nothing in the analysis or critiques of the book or the subsequent reporting on it, clumsy as it turned out to be, that exonerates or sanctifies anybody.  Most particularly Justice Kavanaugh.

I sense that this has touched the universal  “just know” nerve like a bomb. 

Kurt#1
Senior Contributor

Why is it so easy for Democrats to get all these investigations rolling on patently false information?  Yet when there's real and obvious wrong doing nothing happens?

What's wrong with Republicans?  It looks like we have maybe 2 or 3 at the most in the Republican party that have spine.

How is it possible that organizations such as the New York times isn't labeled correctly as a news letter of the Democratic party?  Why is public TV still in existence and funded by the government?  There are hundreds of TV stations and thousands of YouTube video's available to teach everything and give opinions.  Public TV is just another left wing propaganda source with cooking shows between the spewing of propaganda. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

A) Those candidates and wonks aren’t the people in a position to initiate anything.

And it must be kept that way. This country was founded on the principle of innocent until proven guilty. Remember integrity. It is completely gone from the dem party.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

That principle has never applied to job interviews.

The man had a lifetime appointment that paid $184,500/yr.

Although apparently he couldn't make ends meet on that. That should probably be a concern as to whether his integrity might be vulnerable on a mere $255,000/yr.

rsbs
Advisor

Disgusting

no facts, nothing new, just baseless accusations.

Make up a bunch of monkey dung, throw it up and see what sticks.

You two, nutz and boritz are two peas in an empty nutsack.

Sorry excuses for whatever you thought you would be back when you still had a chance.

My two cents.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: Disgusting

Although in my observation, many boys from elite catholic schools have messed up views of human sexuality. 

Can't imagine how that could happen.