cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

IN vaccination progress

worst in the MW.

Not surprising, there’s a near perfect association of educational attainment with percentage vaccinated.

The Mississippi of the North!

10 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: IN vaccination progress

Only 25% of blacks in Marion county are vaccinated. You must be a white supremacist.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: IN vaccination progress

OH, IL, MI have larger African American populations.

You've stumbled on the answer, only in reverse.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: New Gallup poll, ignorant republicans

Don't just blame the Southern Blacks, the new Gallup poll (https://news.gallup.com/poll/350720/covid-vaccine-reluctant-likely-stay.aspx) of vaccine refusers show quite clearly non-college republicans leading among those who say they won't get vaccinated.  A local article discussing vaccination rates by zip code here shows the lowest rates of vaccination to be rural towns, some as low as only 8.6%.  When they said where they were, I wasn't surprised, 97.6% White, 2.2 % White/Hispanic, 0 Blacks, 0 Hispanic, 90% republican, 10% college degree.

Actually, I was suprised by the 10% college degrees.  Nothing wrong with not having a college degree but being proud of not having a college degree is a different thing.  Just like being proud not to get vaccinated because of your allegiance to trump.

bruce MN
Advisor

I’d imagine that some of the Fundi preachers and most of the parochial school marms have some college 

r3020
Senior Advisor

And if you cared about black lives you would promote school choice. But you favor keeping them in the plantation schools.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Mitch n’ Mike already did that.

Didn’t help any but did fatten the wallets of some donors and help strip out hard pressed urban areas further.

Mission accomplished!

rawhide
Advisor

If you don't like Indiana....

LEAVE!

I know my property value will go up

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

In Ohio Blacks are 15% lower in percent vax'ed.   Definitely the more intelligent group.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

The obvious category for comparison is whites who voted for f.g.

I’d imagine it is about the same, or worse.