cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: IRS about to get tough on Obama care

@Red Steele wrote:

3020, trying to argue with a moron is akin to wrestling with a pig....you are not going to win, and the moron/pig actually likes it.

As soon as someone says "single payor", the word "moron" flashes across their tagline. Well, at least in a perfect world it  would. These clowns don't even have a big enough perspective to understand what they are even saying.

Smiley LOLSmiley LOL

Highlighted
Advisor

I am.  I think the concept can't but create evils, but I'm not for outlawing it either as I don't believe making choices for others.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

The only people that has worked out well for are the insurance cos. and their stockholders!

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Not everyone can afford a quarter million to pay for a heart transplant with cash.  I guess I would just have to die!  Even if I had the assets, afterwards, we would have NOTHING!  I suppose that would be fine with you.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I am also.  I don't choose to pay for people who don't have insurance and go to the ER for everything and the hospital pays and then passes that cost onto me and the others who have insurance.

Highlighted
Advisor

Almost no one could. Think.
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

You trying to say that if it was all cash, the pricing would be less??  When have you seen a corp lower it's prices voluntarily?  Most would see it as windfall profits-no pesky paperwork no waiting no trace!!

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:

You trying to say that if it was all cash, the pricing would be less??  When have you seen a corp lower it's prices voluntarily?  Most would see it as windfall profits-no pesky paperwork no waiting no trace!!

Yeah. They are really going to make the big bucks when all of their customers are dead.

Highlighted
Advisor

Buy a TV lately?
Highlighted
Advisor

The costs are less now if you pay cash