cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

If Heather can't get confirmed*

for hiring one steenkin' illegal nanny, where does that leave the Dennison pipeline of hundreds of illegal Costa Rican workers?

But, I know,  the Will of the People and all.

Just keeping score.

*her predecessor suddenly got tired of government service the day after a watchdog group released a report about accepting rides on private jets.

8 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: If Heather can't get confirmed*

(If Heather can't get confirmed for hiring one steenkin' illegal nanny, where does that leave the Dennison pipeline of hundreds of illegal Costa Rican workers?

But, I know,  the Will of the People and all.

Just keeping score.

*her predecessor suddenly got tired of government service the day after a watchdog group released a report about accepting rides on private jets.)

If Comey, Page, Strzok & McCabe were still at the FBI, they'd get to the bottom of it Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

ED  -  You  forgot  indicted  Magnificent  7 ,  Micheal,  Rick,  Paul ,  Alex,  George,  Michael D. , Roger d.   &  a  few  more  -    -    -

The  BOTTOM  is  where - ?  ,  we  just  need  a  waLL  -  ALLS  waLL  - and  some one  on  the  south  side  of  it  to  pay - ?  

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

One thing for sure is you people just can't stand a good looking woman.

Highlighted
Advisor

Again “you” people. Who are they?

FWIW, not knowing wether i’m a “you” or not, I’m rather Impressed with the early campaign of Kamala Harris. She’s “smokin”.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

(Again “you” people. Who are they?

I’m rather Impressed with the early campaign of Kamala Harris. She’s “smokin”.)

Kamala would be a "you people" on Jussie Smollett, now she's doing some major back tracking & twitter removals.

Highlighted
Advisor

Haven’t seen much coverage on that but I don’t think it’s out of line to have been appalled and express concern over the situation as it was originally reported.  

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

(Haven’t seen much coverage on that but I don’t think it’s out of line to have been appalled and express concern over the situation as it was originally reported.)  

Guess I will agree with "express concern over the situation" as originally reported, although this story did not pass the smell test at first report and I was surprised how many supposed smart people bought into this story as originally reported, especially being within such a short time from the Covington debacle. 

The bigger problem is the part about tying it to others or blaming others for why it happened as many Democrat politicians, Hollywood, and the main stream, liberal, dnc media did. 

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Where’s ba?