cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

If I ever run for office, remind me

if there is a public figure with an important job that effects everyone and 70% of the public trusts him or her, that it might not be a good idea to call him an idiot numerous times.

5 Replies
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: If I ever run for office, remind me

Oh and don't have wealthy tech investors / donors claim to be a "struggling" bartender to do a political ad for you when they are really a wealthy democrat donor.  

r3020
Senior Advisor

Bruce the Tony. "you're doing a heck of a job there Tony".

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Trump’s handlers are trying to rein him in on the Fauci attacks.   Aaaaaaaahhhhh - tooooooooo late.

America knows.   And every outburst from Trump like this, just pushes more Republicans away from Trump

Who you gonna trust - the proven liar Trump, and his track record on Covid?  Or Fauci, who does care about saving American lives.   Trump - he only cares about saving his own as-, like always.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering..... or voter suppression.

Jen

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Who you gonna trust)

Definitely not the biden's bartender or china joe who says -I'm china joe and I support this message!

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Ed, congratulations on getting the affirmative action slot at the chalupa station.