cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

If Knox actually cared about people dying...

He would have called out the Cult of Death forcing infected people back into nursing homes with the most susceptible demographic, which caused numerous unnecessary deaths.  

But he was silent.  He doesn't care about people dying. He cares about keeping up a false political narrative to shut the economy down and kill more people.  

Cult of Death denounces any medical treatment that has shown positive clinical and early study results because they want the world to wait on a vaccine that takes nearly a year to develop, and even then won't be double blind studied.... nor will it be evaluated for SAFETY.  But Knox and the Cult of Death jumps up and down railing against medication that has a safety profile great enough it is handed out to travelers going to numerous foreign countries.... not people that are already sick, people that MIGHT get sick.  It has a safety profile great enough that it is approved to be prescribed to PREGNANT WOMEN.  But because it was available NOW, Knox and the Cult of Death continue to lie because they really don't care about people, they care about destroying the economy and don't care how many people they have to kill to do it.... 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fbi-raids-pennsylvania-nursing-home-where-hundreds-caught-coron...

7 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: If Knox actually cared about people dying...

Absolutely!  But Jen says he`s too busy doing the yeoman`s work of telling us all the "truth" about Trump.   Whadda saint.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

The "resistance" declared war.  They are not the loyal opposition.  As they've thrown aside the constitution, advocate for 2 sided justice, lie with every breath, old people are just collateral damage.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

@sam1wiseone wrote:

lie with every breath.....

The only person that I have ever known, that lies with every breath, is your chosen President - Trump.   For some reason, you guys don’t see Trump’s lies, but everybody else, are the liars.   Open your eyes man, look around, and see what has happened with a Trump as president of this country.  And you think it will get better  - giving him a chance, at a second term?  Wow.... 

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying.....,

Jen

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

More propaganda from the anti-vaxxer QAnon punk troll and the RW fusionists who are yapping behind.

Yes, of course it is a concern. But FLA is among the worst and DeSantis got a commendation while Fat Billy sent threats out to Democratic Governors.

Worth noting that the Trump Admin loosened nursing home standards for their donors in the biz- rolling back some more of that heinous Obama regulation of Free Enterprise.

But I would assume that a major reason why the mortality rate is being driven down is that there's a better understanding of that. a lot tougher to do in the early NE explosion with less known and shortages of everything that a competent government was supposed to have planned to provide.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

i`ll put on my "liberal hat" for a moment, okay we have a moron in the white house, the second banana is a dofus.  Okay, third in line to the most powerful office in the world.  Trump should`ve taken covid more seriously sooner!  I`ll take Covid seriously as the 3rd one in line....waaaay a minute!

Donald Trump, nancy pelosi | Fillerist by Trump after hairdresser visit |  En24 News

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

SOOOOO - so what?   Whatever you’re trying to prove with your picture, is proving nothing.

You are right about Trump AND Pence though.....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying...,,

Jen

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

@BA Deere wrote:

i`ll put on my "liberal hat" for a moment, okay we have a moron in the white house, the second banana is a dofus.  Okay, third in line to the most powerful office in the world.  Trump should`ve taken covid more seriously sooner!  I`ll take Covid seriously as the 3rd one in line....waaaay a minute!

Donald Trump, nancy pelosi | Fillerist by Trump after hairdresser visit |  En24 News

Maybe she does believe COVID is a serious threat to someone her age... maybe she believes that so much that she's taking something that has great success at prevention and knows that wearing masks is just BS.  😉