cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

If Trump is sooo bad

Why do progressive have to make up all of this stuff about him that isn't true?

10 Replies

Re: If Trump is sooo bad

What’s the latest? Hard to keep up.
elcheapo
Senior Advisor

if democrats are sooo bad, then why was trump a democrat for years ????

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

I too, was a democrat when I was young and didn’t know any better. What’s your excuse?
ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

My father was a lifetime democrat..He died in 1997....My dad would not be a democrat today if he were still alive.........

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Where ya been bruce?......The Clinton gang moved into a glass home after the election and have been throwing stones at Trump and the republicans ever since.......The house has collapsed now and Hillary is still tossing rocks......Keep up man....... 

“Nixon is a crook!”

My Grandfather told me that so many years ago. And added something to the effect of “that Johnson from Texas is too.”

Not that startling, other than the fact it was before 1960 that he said that, when Nixon was Ike’s VP and Johnson was just starting out good in The Senate. Said they all become crooks when the money boys get their claws in them.

He was an old fashioned Farmers Union, FDR revering Democrat of whom a few of his John Birch Society neighbors and even a couple of in-laws were certain was a Communist because of the NFU sign at the end of his driveway. 

Note that Nixon and Johnson were 2 of our next 3 Presidents.

As for making stuff up, it is more than just a little bit ironic that when the collective instinct of the Nation brought it upon itself to elect a person to The Presidency who was morally and personally unimpeachable (pun intended) that the most unbelievable industry of character assasination the country had seen since Hamilton-Burr ensued. Based entirely around fabrications crafted to fit cultural phobias and mysteriousness.

Trump brings most most of this on himself. As have the arrogant, insular and pompous Clinton’s.  

Barack and Michele Obama may simply have just been too good. More than we deserved based on how little what a majority-seem now to expect.  Chances are, though, that the winner of the next Presidential election will be whomever the electorate deems to be the most decent person.  

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

What is the made up stuff?
sharksoup
Senior Contributor

The only made up stuff I've seen is what's coming out of Tiny Hands Trump's mouth
ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Try paying attention......