Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: If the trump economy

basset&co
Senior Contributor

golly gee schnur, it only took 8 years for the half white guy to totally wreck the economy he inherited from President Bush, and you want it

done in a week, a year has been more turn around than you or I even dreamed about!

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Oh bAss you are a hilarious riot. Wrecked the economy he inherited from bush?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Major Corp closing up shop. 64000 employees. 800 stores. Corporate tax cut didn’t do much for them.
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

bAss, tell me again how Obama wrecked the economy. By the standard you set Obama took the Dow from 7000 to 19000. That’s pretty good.
basset&co
Senior Contributor

well wise one, how about unemployment and the number he encouraged to take hand outs that weren't actually warranted as needed.

You can play the number game all day long and it is still NOT a working solution to making a country strong.

Make America Great Again!

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Obama doubled the national debt...that is a fact that no one can spin out of. And Obama had help like no other president in history with a 0% fed funds rate, if he had interest rates that ANY OTHER president had to deal with, it would`ve been a depression.   Hope the federal reserve shows Trump at least a fraction of that consideration.

See the source image
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

A very good explanation of Obama’s and other’s contributions to the national debt.

https://www.thebalance.com/national-debt-under-obama-3306293
basset&co
Senior Contributor

Like I stated before, you can play the numbers game all day long...even this article states 3 ways, so now the spin

to make you look good would be which one?

Been there, done that,

Make America Great Again!