cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

If they go through with this, they are trully insane.

3 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: If they go through with this, they are trully insane.

The thing is, THERE SHOULDN`T BE AN IMMIGRATION PROBLEM...after Reagan`s 1986 amnesty that was suposed to be IT!  Ted Kennedy promised to fix the border security and the 20 million that came here after 1986 SHOULDN`T BE HERE!! 

I know none of you liberals will answer this, but if Obama grants amnesty to millions of illegals through executive order ...WHAT WILL STOP ANOTHER FIVE MILLION COMING IN 2 YEARS FROM NOW?????

This will be a perpetual problem...do any of you care???   Oh, if you can get them to vote, they`ll vote Democrat, you`ll be happy about that, but I got news for you, they`ll also sucks the goodies that you Democrats want for yourselves too.  Donald Trump, Mitt Romney and the Koch Brothers aren`t bottomless pits that you can tax, there will come a point when you guys will have to conserve the goodies that you`ve been pilfering......Think about it.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

It frustrates me that you Christians never show compassion towards those you perceive to be a threat to your lifestyle. Even "the greatest country on earth" should have an immigration policy. We do.

But why all this noise about it now with the blackfella in power. I will never be convinced you have anyone in mind but yourselves but spend your time blaming someone else.

They have a right to immigrate with government consent unlike you whites who invaded the place and took it from the Indians. Like us really!!! You too are immigrants from foreign lands so now you are all xenophobes.
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

My forebearers came over legally.  There were limits on immigration, you had to be health checked, you had to have proof that you weren`t a crook, you had to prove you weren`t going to be a burden, a American citizen had to vouch for your character.  If you didn`t meet all of those requirements, you were sent back from where you came.

And if a knuckle-dragger made it through the cracks, there was no safety-net, if people didn`t feed you out of the kindness of their hearts...you starved your ass.   And that is how the United States became the greatest nation that the world has ever seen....up until 2008.