Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

If this guy is right, and he's not been wrong many times

32 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: If this guy is right, and he's not been wrong many times

How can you even listen to this guy? What a door knob.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Scares the hell out of you doesn't it? You didn't even read it did you? He told you who is running the Republican party. You are supporting the Saudi Arabian stile of governing, should really make you proud! He just told you, you have no control of the Republican party, and they are taking you to the cleaners. LOL!!

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Speaking of door knobs----trump, cruz, rubio, bachman, carson, beck, et al.  Y'all have cornered the market on door knobs!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Told you the guy was a door knob. Have no interest in what he says. Put someone up with half a brain and I will listen.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

When You're Reich, you are Right!

I am a huge fan of Robert Reich. He is simple and eloquent in his assessment of politics and the economy. He is also extremely popular and has regular live chats on Facebook, the news, and posts on many forums.

I am elated to say he is right, at least I think so. Yes, Reich is right. There are far fewer right wing snuggle-money grabbers than folks eking out a living in today's economy. People will vote when they believe they have a stake in things. The folks on coolaid are about to find out who resonates with Americans. 

The kink in all of this is the topic of social issues. Republicans are running on that. They really haven't discussed real issues like health care, middle class wages, the cost of college tuition, education in general and many other subjects important to Americans. Many will buy their bilge water on social issues while ignoring what mattters.

This is just a primary and I'll take odds on Hillary or Bernie against Trump any day of the week when it comes to the general election.

When was America "great" last (in GOP views)? The 50s when Jim Crow was the rule and woen knew their place at the cook stove? 

We shall see.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: When You're Reich, you are Right!

Simple yes and eloquent no. He talks like he is talking to a two year old kid. Not going to waste my time listening to anything he has to say.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

That's because you can't understand him.  He should be talking to a 1 yr old then you might have a chance!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

On second thought your retirement pay is right in line...

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

What a joke! Trump talks to these folks like a 4th grade graduate and they eat him up, STUPID!