cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: If this guy is right, and he's not been wrong many times

This is who the Republican party is, and YOU will never be anything but a dumb vote.

You are the captains of American industry, the titans of Wall Street, and the billionaires who for decades have been the backbone of the Republican Party.

You’ve invested your millions in the GOP in order to get lower taxes, wider tax loopholes, bigger subsidies, more generous bailouts, less regulation, lengthier patents and copyrights and stronger market power allowing you to raise prices, weaker unions and bigger trade deals allowing you outsource abroad to reduce wages, easier bankruptcy for you but harder bankruptcy for homeowners and student debtors, and judges who will let you to engage in insider trading and who won’t prosecute you for white-collar crimes.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: When You're Reich, you are Right!

You keep voting, Republican, and you won't have to worry about it! You can sit on the curb, begging for nickels.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

You keep voting for your idiots and none of us will have to worry about it! It will be game over and you were the cause.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I suppose it is too complicated for you - at that level (two year old)? Reich lays it out in plain, understandable terms. You say you refuse to listen.

So, you refuse to listen to anything you are afraid to hear?

Got it. Thanks. OK for you then. Live on with your blinders and ears shut without consideration.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

It's no game. It's about stark reality and your idols have no solutions, no plan and no ideas. That will be your downfall. Solutions and ideals will win over social emotionalism and fear mongering.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Insult all you want I am sure that is not going to change my mind. You know that is the problems with all Democrates, they think if they insult enough people they will get thier way.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

So just what is your party's plan? I sure to hell have missed it if there really is one.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@KNAPPer wrote:

It's no game. It's about stark reality and your idols have no solutions, no plan and no ideas. That will be your downfall. Solutions and ideals will win over social emotionalism and fear mongering.

One of the ideas is to cut corporate tax rates to make American industries more competitive in the world market.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Yeah, cut corporate taxes to make them more competitive, cut rich guys taxes cuz they create the jobs, then start some wars and have to borrow money to pay for them!  I think we've done that already.  How did that work for us????

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:

Yeah, cut corporate taxes to make them more competitive, cut rich guys taxes cuz they create the jobs, then start some wars and have to borrow money to pay for them!  I think we've done that already.  How did that work for us????

You do realize that without private sector American jobs there is no money to fund your government funded retirement plan.