cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Come on!

Because, the time to separate the wheat from the tare, is not until harvest.  You do not do it, while the crop is still growing.

Senior Contributor

For the sake of the maintenance of the human race, take a deep breath and have a lie down.  All this sh-t about god is becoming a background noise on here.  Read this or that and all shall be forgiven blah blah blah.  Wake up to yourselves.  There has never been or ever will be one instance where any god has had any influence over the construction or control of the universe.  It is  solid indictment on the intelligence of the human being to follow such ratbaggery.  There is no god, heaven, hell, immaculate conception, walking on water and all the other BS.  I await all the godbotherers to tear strips off me.  In fact I cannot wait.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: If you believe that God has a plan

God threw in that pesky little thing called "free wIll".   And with our "free will" we just continually mess things up.

Personally I think God is a little perverse and I have to wonder if he laughs at our pitiful attempts to lead good lives.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Gee Mum - cynicism runs deep with you.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

You are allowed your opinion.   However, when your time comes, and if the pearly gates don't open for you, don't say you weren't warned.

Shaking the dust off my sandals, and moving on.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

God has a sense of humor.  If you don't beleve me, just tell God, how things are going to be in 5-10 years, write it down, date it, and open it up later, to see what the differences were.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

You sound like Ernest Angsley, a faith healer from Akron, OH in the 80s.  He would "heal" people on TV.  His wife died of cancer and he was asked why he didn't heal her.  He said he tried, but her faith wasn't strong enough!  Under the bus she went.  So, when good people get sick and die, it is the devil's work that corrupted their soul and killed them??  You throw EVERYONE under the bus!

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Just because some one dies does not mean their soul is corrupt. God is in control and in the end His followers will have everlasting life.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: we are free agents in GODS plan

and you m,ight be careful blasphemy is one sin you dont get around--now as to GODS power --get all the brains in the world andf let them create 1 grain of corn --or 1 grain of sand ---maybe 1 drop of water --now lets debate

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

He is a godbotherer and rational thought does not come into the equation.  He has no sense of humour and prays to a shrine each night.  That says it all.