cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: If you have an open mind

Well everything except tax cuts for working Americans and enforcement of immigration laws.

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Only one word covers the lefts agenda.....HATE.....

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

LMAO.  IH - just keep up the twisted lies....you're as goofy as the rest of your "buddies" on here.  You're supporting a sociopathic liar and a con man.  And you think that the rest of America is supposed to "get behind" him, and approve whatever he says.  THAT AIN'T EVER GOING TO HAPPEN.  And if you haven't figured that out by now, you never will.  

Tick Tock(MF)......BONGx10!!!!!!!!!!

Jen

k-289
Esteemed Advisor

Leaves me wondering how the  '' tax  cuts '' are working for those migrants that have crossed the border working in our packing industry , with our ''' conservative elected ''' - DON't  & Won't  discuss at town hall meetings --- Cornhusker state has numerous employees caught in a catch 22 ---   

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

I saw the other day on here were you said you never had a father. Kind of explains your bitterness..... I hope one day you may find peace  and forgiveness in your life.....

basset&co
Senior Contributor

ih, that was before adam and eve...   😉

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Stick it, Bassett.

Tick Tock(MF)......BONGx10!!!!!!!!!

Jen

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

With people like you in possession  of those weapons, maybe they should be confiscated! Suppose??

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

The biggest problem is you guys aren't fond enough of your guns to not let other people abuse the privilege.