cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Re:GTO...Head Dude.

I think you would make a fine appointee (or maybe elected) to psychologist headmaster........Only you get the final say of who gets the guns...........quite American of you......

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

Re: Brilliant..

Bravo......Very original statement.....

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Re:GTO...Head Dude.

Yep, in Trump World, I figure I'm qualified for any job that he probably has open.  I was in the FAA, and a pilot, and a woman at that.  I guess that would give me a "leg up" on the position to lead the FAA.  Wait - on second thought - I have too much experience for that - better put me in as the National Psychologist instead.  I have no clue what I'm doing there, and would fit right in with the rest of his cabinet choices.

Tick Tock(MF).....BONGx10!!!!!!!!!!

Jen

ps....and thank you so much IH for noticing my original pieces here.  I work very hard to make them so - maybe you should try it sometime?

lnseiler
Senior Contributor

Re: If you have an open mind

Original thoughts by these guys? Dream on, Jen....
I call them barking dogs, but they are a lot like parrots.
basset&co
Senior Contributor

HOLY CRAP...the FAA, two of my high school classmates were employed in the FAA...something about that agency draws

liberals like chit draws flies.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Bass said, "Blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah blah." Pretty much like he always says...nothing. Tick Tock(mf).....BONGx10!!!!!!!!!! Jen

basset&co
Senior Contributor

IF Democrats thought for one minute that illegals were voting Republican, you'd see the Border Wall from Space.

Make America Great Again!