cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

If you've not been paying attention

the reason that Dennison will attempt to burn our 238 year old Republic down before accepting defeat is not all this pseudo-science stuff about his mental derangement.

It is because in every scenario other than remaining as permanent dictator, the buzzards will feast on his carcass. Legal, financial, "legacy".

Although as far as legacy goes, there is absolutely nothing that could do or have revealed that would loosen his hold over The Cult. 

4 Replies
Honored Advisor

Re: If you've not been paying attention

A friend of mine had a tough old neighbor that was pounding in fenceposts and some how cut his finger off in the process, he calmly finished the rest of the posts, then drove to the clinic.  My friend said "I`d been hopping around and cussing too much, I couldn`t  have finished while missing a finger and a bloody hand"  Smiley Happy  

Well, there`s two kinds of people, those that aren`t bothered having a finger taken from them and those that hop around and cuss.   We found out Trump is a hop around cusser Smiley Happy

The Founding Fathers also hopped around and cussed and most of us still feel that was a good thing.

Senior Advisor

Trump wasn't defeated by the American voters, he was defeated by the vote counters.

Veteran Advisor

Trump defeated himself.   America was sick of the pompous as s Trump and his home spin Crime Syndicate.   And, his lies.

America knows, and made the right decision to get rid of the cancer infecting our country.   And, it will remember those backing Trump’s insurrection for a long time.

ETTD

Jen

Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

Trump wasn't defeated by the American voters, he was defeated by the vote counters.

Give it up 3020.

That is quite 'old'

It is also just a belief until there is some evidence to show different and all beliefs should be ignored until they are proven to be true. Until them repeating that 'saw' is telling a lie.