cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Illegal Wood

The Gibson Guitar Company was raided by feds and told to move to Madagascar.  Can't wait to see how you Obama Butt Munchers defend this one.

14 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Illegal Wood

In the interview, the CEO said that but he conveniently did not bring the letter with him.  Also, the law is 100 years old and whoever told him that was explaining that that would be what would have to happen to be in compliance with the law.  They enforce a law and you complain, they don't enforce a law and you complain.  Pretty clear how you really feel about Obama and his administration.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I hope it's crystall clear how I feel about Obama and his administration.  You mean to tell me Gibson has been breaking the law all these years and someone has just figured it out?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Since bush is still looking for those wmd's, it doesn't surprise me his administration couldn't find them doing anything wrong.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Hee Haw!!!  That's funny Tom, but wouldn't that include Clinton, and Carter, and........   Wait, maybe Bush wasn't out looking for someone's throat to put under his boot....or someone's a$$ to kick?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Need to also include Nixon, Johnson, Kennedy, Eisenhower, Roosevelt .........................  Okay I can't remember who was before FDR.   I'm sure Craig will be able to help me.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Hey, how about we just agree and say government is inefficient, ineffective, and can't be depended upon?

Senior Contributor

Yep.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Will agree.

Highlighted

But Goldman, BP, Halliburton- there are some standup foks you can count on.