cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hardnox
Advisor

Impeach Obama

Gotta run but I'll renew and slightly amend my ongoing offer.

Fine with me to impeach Obama just so you permit some of the many people in the world who would gladly do so to bring charges at the Hague against Bush and Cheney and permit extradition.

As far as charges against Obama, do as you'd like.  It is no doubt safer to do as planned- charge him with looking funny at white women. 

But if you want a charge that will stick I'd definitely go with his continuation and expansion of the surveillance state. Athough there are risks that could get a bit out of hand.

7 Replies
Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: Don't Impeach Obama

Just let him wither on the vine, and serve as a reminder , going into the next election cycle, as to why sensible people do not want to vote for anyone of the demoçrat party. Perhaps enough demoçrat senators from red to purple states can be peeled away to vote with the Republicans in a veto over ride.
hardnox
Advisor

That is the wiser course in the game.

I'm convinced that you guys run daily opinion analysis for the emotional response to the content you message out to the troops, and probably tbhink you can control them about perfectly.

I'm not so sure.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

You don't really think that is going to happen, allow him to wither on the vine? That is to funny for words!! LOL!! These morons, can't help themselves, watch and learn what a real bunch of loony tunes you guys voted for! I said it before and I'll keep on sayin' it, they are going to repeat 2010 all over again! AND I CAN'T WAIT!! THIS IS GONNA BE FUN!!

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

It is gonna be fun watching you blow a vein in your head
gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Re: Impeach Obama

Craig. Since the mid terms you all have been down beat. They mean nothing for the presidency and he will use executive powers with justification because of the obstructionist agenda of your mob.

I know you would have read the popularity polls of Hilary at the moment. That will increase as time goes on and that will hurt in 2016. Her momentum is unstoppable now even with the crap about her mental instability you guys invented to destroy her credibility and the women in general.

Withering on the vine for a lame duck president is as natural as breathing. It is not to be taken as orchestrated policy and the GOP accept glory for it.

While mid terms might give you a neurone charge, the real game hasn't begun. We will see how good the pig castrating champion is due time. Then you will know if your patriotism to the GOP has been worthwhile. In the meantime, don't let your bus licence lapse.

This country has been through a similar change in governments. That is, from one extreme to another. A recession followed our conservative appointments with big money now running the country. The best is yet to come for you.
OKdon
Senior Contributor

There is good evidence that you blew a vein or artery some time ago.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Re: Impeach Obama

You throw in some crazy nazi joke and act like an intellectual giant but have no answers for well structured criticism of your inherited bias and hatred.

Read me above and quote that if I am wrong in the future. I dare you.