cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

Impeached for nothing

“Some are saying” that the impeachment was essentially over the Biden mash-up. Ukraine/Hunter/“perfect letter” etc. which were aimed at eliminating the possibility of having to face Biden in the General.

Uncle Joe has it essentially sewed up, in spite of the same elements who spoon fed Dennison’s team the impeachment inspiring stuff doing all they could to see to it that he’d lose to Sanders.

If Russian intelligence gives up on the whacko American Right, who actually is either one of them going to have?

MAGAs will need to either say “Oh, crap. I thought that was going to work” and become the apolitical creatures so very many of them were not that long ago or look into how to take their energy and A) get after reconstructing The Republican Party over (often legitimate) domestic concerns or B) get hooked up with Q, militias, domestic terrorist factions, etc. and run headlong into the abyss of civil disorder. 

6 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: Impeached for nothing

We no longer have the luxury of being "apolitical", you either join a "gang" in this prison or you get "raped".  Biden wants to take my "AR-14", force me into the church of man-made climate change, raise taxes and open borders.  So, if Biden does win, it`ll be our duty to fight him politically and obstruct ..don`t cooperate to unite these states even if it`s for our own good if a Biden president would be truly doing good work on keeping us safe from the next Coronavirus.

As one Leftist radical yesterday told me "remember Ebola, payback`s a bitch!" ...public safety be damned, if Biden is elected, there will be obstruction on a new even higher level.  And when his Coronavirus  hits, we`ll exploit his flubs, criticize the money he spends, laud the "lack of trust" in his administration and cheer on the stock market and commodity drop.  And of course keep a running tally of the people that die. 

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Dem lead impeachment proved that Biden is a crook. It' might be an October surprise but it was a year before the election. Dems don't care, they still elected a crook. A crook who will open the borders and take our best means of defense. That's what the dems chose as their leader. Now we see if the rest of the nation agrees with them.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

The   waLL,   wiLL   cover  it ,  and  will  those  dems  can  have  an  advisers  that  chant,  LOCK  HER  UP ,  from  their  incarcerated  locations  -  -  -

Or  is  it  lead  by  example  -  ?     

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Doesn't change the fact that Biden and his family are c r o o k s. Biden is a crook with plans that will destroy the American worker. Flood the country with cheap ILLEGAL aliens, provide them with free health care and college, paid for by the American worker. Take their guns. Take their energy. Take from women the right to privacy in their restrooms and locker rooms. Take from women their sports. Take their health care. Take their meat. Ship their jobs to smog covered china with it's burning rivers. BTW, has the beef checkoff come out in favor of Biden?

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

I'm  hoping  for legislation  requiring  everyone(  ALL )  to  have  an  aR14,  15  &  maybe  16 -  or  M-16  during  Nam era - maybe -  -  -

Legal  -  CHEAP  -  labor,  would  then,  watch  their  step,  liken  to  south  of  the  Rio Grande  -  -  -

Big  meat  companies  are  working  on  the  FAKE  - MEAT   front  ,  24-7  already  -  -  -

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Maybe you will get Biden to subsidies that cheap fake meat....and then start a whole new chechoff. But the rich want cheap ILLEGAL labor to hire because that keeps the cost of cheap legal labor cheap. You and the Kock inc on the same page.