cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
22 Replies
gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Re: Impeachment almost certain?

Comrade. I know you all want his presidency to end in disgrace to prove a worthless point but to attempt to give the image of solidity to pure air is proposterous.

There is this lingering stench of bitterness of the rights ungraceful fall from power in 2008. I can understand that but I thought you had more intelligence than to do the republicans dirty work by giving this rubbish legs.
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Before the left gets too paranoid and explains about their "brother's crack pipe in the back seat", this is just an investigation, perhaps the officer just pulled you all over because your " tail light is out". I guess the thing to watch (now bookmark this for later reference) if GTO or Schurrbart posts a Ed Schultz nutzo rant about "Trey Gowdy once belonged to a all white fraternity" or some nonsense as that, then the investigation is getting close to the truth. Pretty convenient that all this happened weeks before the '12 election with the Biden narrative of 'terrorism is dead and GM is alive'. Where there's smoke......
rawhide
Advisor

what kind of qualifications does it take to be president or king orwhatever you call it in austraillia gog? maybe after 2016 you can get him to steer your ship for a while.

hardnox
Advisor

3 digits as to why that ain't gonna happen. 9 1 1.

Once you're, even grudgingly, admitted to the fold you have enough of the family jewels and they have yours (the price of admission).

Might, like Monicagate, even take it to the brink like the early third round of a WWF scripted bout. But ain't gonna happen.

hardnox
Advisor

The moral of the story is that if you want to be able to impeach future opponents for high crimes and misdemeanors it is best to not commit high crimes and misdemeanors as they may become inconvenient at some future date.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

The worst case senario calls for a President Biden. That is if there was ashred of an impeachable offense.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Who's Ed Schultz?  Check how many attacks and how many died under reegan and bush and then compare them to the same under Obama!  Then, unless you know for sure what you are talking about, don't attribute anything to me!!!

bruce MN
Advisor

I wouldn't be so sure.

They are in rather deep. There is a sizable bunch of them who are hangin' out at Foggy Bottom for no other radon than that this quest got them there: http://m.startribune.com/opinion/?id=258669501&c=y
Samnospam
Advisor

not gonna happen