cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Impeachment almost certain?

Well, given Ed Schultz`s low ratings I`m not surprised that you and most people haven`t heard of the asshoIe.  Here`s a sample of the damned fool  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaN3mmX2_R0  

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: I wouldn't be so sure.

@bruce MN wrote:
They are in rather deep. There is a sizable bunch of them who are hangin' out at Foggy Bottom for no other radon than that this quest got them there: http://m.startribune.com/opinion/?id=258669501&c=y

Nixon was going to be impeached because of the cover up of a politcal breaking and he had ONE FBI file in the white house. Now we learn that cover ups aren't that bad even though an American spent a year in jail because of the blame he took to facilitate the cover up.

bruce MN
Advisor

So then.....you are one vote for he chance that they will do it? And if so, are you convinced that they should?
r3020
Senior Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:
So then.....you are one vote for he chance that they will do it? And if so, are you convinced that they should?

They will not because they are not racist. See how that works.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Then why did you say I watched him for my news? Did you bother trying to find out how many embassy attacks and people killed under raygun and bush2? Of course not, you can't handle the truth!
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

American congressmen are not going to impeach the first colored president. Ain't gonna happen, but you can bet the racist liberals will use it for campaign purposes.....Clifton Little will dress up as Barack Obama and put a gun to his own head and say...Hey, vote Liberal or the colored guy gets it!

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

You`re a Daily Kos fan, Ed Schultz is to Daily Kos is what Sean Hannity is to Rush Limbaugh.  Here`s  a snippet of what Daily Kos says about Ed  http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/06/11/1099090/-In-defense-of-Ed-Schultz

Attacks on embasseies happen. Under Reagan, the new age of terrorism was just getting percolating, Reagan successfully punished Gadafi and as I told you the first time that you asked this question, we heard nothing from Gadafi for 2 decades and Reagan kept us out of war.   With Bush, you can/I can critique alot of the way he handled things, but one thing we can not say is that he was asleep at the switch.  As a matter of fact Bush was too much of a hawk and spent too much defending us.  Maybe I`m a coldhearted s.o.b. but I do put "value on human life" and if the cost is too great fighting overseas wars, then there comes a dollar amount where you just gotta say "Shiit Happens" and accept a certain amount of collateral damage on the homefront to keep the country from bankrupting itself.

With Benghazi, Biden was campaigning with "terrorism is dead and GM is alive" to keep that narrative hoax going there is a Benghazi coverup.  If your house is on fire and the firemen aren`t even called out and when you sift through the ashes of your home and finally ask them "Why the f*** didn`t coming to help???"    and after lie up on lie, the firemen finally say "well, we couldn`t have gotten there on time to save your house anyway."   IS THAT ACCEPTABLE?????  Meanwhile 0bama and Biden coast through a win in the election. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGuZZSMIKRw 

Yes, that is a impeachable offense.  Will 0bama get removed from office?  Probably not, but it will lay wide open the incompency of this administration to anyone with vision correctable to 20/50.  And as a bonus if 0bama is in court a few months, then that is a few months that our guns and borders will be save.  Smiley Happy

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re:demonrats started it

to cover their butts before nov  i hope they fail at it ---the gop needs obalmo

bruce MN
Advisor

That would be 'Cleavon Little'. That miss sheds a good deal of light.
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

You say, Ed was somhow wrong? Let's hear your facts that prove him wrong, don't bother, BA, you can't. Like everything else you rail on about, you have NO FACTS, just Republican, "talking points".