cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Re: Impossible

@KNAPPer wrote:

You want an honest answer or an Ag Forum answer? I'll give you both even though you will hate it.  Can you shed your bias like me and be honest?

Ag Forum Answer - You jerk, you can't have it both ways. If the market falls, you blame Obama. If it raises, he had nothing to do with it.

Honest Answer - The stock market is only one of many indicators of the economy. They must all be viewed as a whole and in perspective. It is more likely that world market trends or temporary situations affect the market than the effects a specific president of the United States may have on it. However a strong market is a good sign in general for the economy.

The real answer lies somewhere in-between and we may never know, as politics can effect the market and the market can effect politics. Go figure.

So much for honesty which is generally disrespected here at this lousy place. 

It is not 'this place' just the actions of some on 'this place'

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Re: Impossible

@OKdon wrote:

+We have a far bigger problem with voter suppression that we ever had with illegal voters. Ask yourself if voter Id is really designed to stop illegal voters or special legal voters.

Voter suppression AND rigging the electoral districts so a minority elects the majority of representatives

colinnorris1
Senior Contributor

Re: CAREFUL YOUR LIB JEALOUSY IS SHOWING

@Yet alollie2655 wrote:

WHY ARE YOU LIBS SO JEALOUS YET YOU VOTE TO CONTINUE THE SAME HEADING --PLEASE EXPLAIN IT TO ME --ALL DEMONCRATS ARE FOR THE RICH AND ANTI PPOOR AND MIDDLE CLASS YET YOU GO TO THE POLLS AND STAND INTHE GAY POSITION AND ASK FOR MORE

It is so sad to see this bloke make such a fool of himself so often.  Yet no one from the right wants to address his stupidity for their party's sake and straighten him out.  It is like he is the spokesperson for the repigs on here.  If I said something completely out of whack you would all jump down my throat but this galoot gets away with racist attacks, personal degredation of the POTUS wife and at he same time not knowing a thing about what he speaks.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: SO YOU AGREE THANKS

THAT HE WAS SHOWING HIS JEALOUSY AGAIN AINT THIS FUN LOL, STILL KICKING YOUR BUTT

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: CAREFUL YOUR LIB JEALOUSY IS SHOWING

@colinnorris1 wrote:

@Yet alollie2655 wrote:

WHY ARE YOU LIBS SO JEALOUS YET YOU VOTE TO CONTINUE THE SAME HEADING --PLEASE EXPLAIN IT TO ME --ALL DEMONCRATS ARE FOR THE RICH AND ANTI PPOOR AND MIDDLE CLASS YET YOU GO TO THE POLLS AND STAND INTHE GAY POSITION AND ASK FOR MORE

It is so sad to see this bloke make such a fool of himself so often.  Yet no one from the right wants to address his stupidity for their party's sake and straighten him out.  It is like he is the spokesperson for the repigs on here.  If I said something completely out of whack you would all jump down my throat but this galoot gets away with racist attacks, personal degredation of the POTUS wife and at he same time not knowing a thing about what he speaks.

Just skip his post if you don't like them. Not rocket science.