cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

In Case You Missed It

Craig Milligan sent a message to BA, and TOLD HIM to get the Moderna Vaccine.   Imagine that.   It’s like the stories we’ve heard before.   Gee - I was wrong - I should’ve gotten the shots.

Woulda, coulda, shoulda.   Too late.

Jen

21 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: In Case You Missed It

But like the other pig headed Trump Bàstàrds - he said he may - but on his terms.   When the time is right.

Woulda, coulda, shoulda.

Jen

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

😂😂😂

Oh we didn't miss it....it was a beautifully orchestrated piece of theater.  

The clowns in the national media will be running the same play, and you'll come fetching it back here like you do. 

The give away was the no election fraud theatrics the week before.... I figured this was coming when you started the set up.  😂😂😂

"Get the moderna...."   😂😂😂

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Seems to be a very common story.

But seems equally common that they go on refusing to admit it to the end, and the same for the families, who don’t want a mention of it in the obit or death cert.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Best be getting a move on.

4 week interval on Moderna means 5 weeks to full protection.

Looking at IA data vs. surrounding states, I kinda think it is among the more fraudulent.

Theres probably an omicron explosion underway there as well, even if a week or two behind.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

Yeah..... Get your poison!     

It doesn't prevent infection, spread or hospitalization, and causes myocarditis, embolisms, infertility, neurological disorders, immune mediated diseases... But get your poison!  

Our "conservative" sock puppet (the one that just happens to know there was no election fraud in 2020) will be by shortly to give the last living will and testament to a man in the hospital....  In the clutches of his last breath (probably pulled the tube out of his mouth) called him specifically to say.... "Get... the... Moderna...".     

A Hallmark moment for sure.  Pass the Kleenex....

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I think if you have a choice, Moderna is the way to go.

Didnt really think about it- just got an appointment and drove through- but wish I’d gotten a Moderna booster after original Pfizer.

There seems to be something to mix and match.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

I'm sure there's something alright....😂😂😂😂

Whatever to get the sheep to gas themselves right kNazi?

All of a sudden the people that have been complaining of population overcrowding for decades are now worried about trying to save everyone? 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

What did Gates say, 10% reduction in population with vaccine roll out?   

"Free clots and heart attacks!"

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: On his own terms?

It sure seems like it's the virus that is setting the terms.  The old cliche, "you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink" seems inadequate for this situation.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: A piece of theatre?

Shakespeare's tragedy, King Lear was theatre,  this is just tragedy.  Ironic, isn't it the people most offended by Millie & BA are the ones with the most genuine concern and empathy while their "supposed friends" are either silent or minimize the situation.