cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

In God We Trust..Thanks to Hobbylobby

some excerpts from their yearly 4th of July messages:

President George Washington "It is the duty of all nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey his will, to be grateful for His benefits, and humbly to implore His protection and favor."

Founding Father Benjamin Franklin " I've lived a long time, and the longer I live, the more convincing proofs I see of this truth: That God governs the affairs of men.........unless the Lord builds the house, they labor in vain who build it. I firmly believe this, and I also believe that without His concurring aid, we shall succeed in this political building no better than the builders of Babel"

Founding father Patrick Henry " THere is a just God who presides over the destinies of nations and who will raise up friends to fight our battles for us....is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"

THankfully we still have CHristian leaders such as Hillary Clinton and Ric Perry that are willing to lead us against the dark forces. If we cannot produce a Vladmir Putin, either of those should be a good second choice. Maybe they can run on the same ticket.

9 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: In God We Trust..Thanks to Hobbylobby

Mate. For a mature human being you certainly shovel out bullish t. The irony is that you know there is no god and never has been but continue to use it as a crutch for your personal failings. You are the type of loser that not even god would bother to save.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: It is a shame you are going

to mis out on heaven and end up in hell but then you willl bow and beg

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

You will end up in a dogs ass with the ethnics, morals and racism you show. Good luck with that.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

He might end up in a dogs ass, but you live with your head up yours Gough. Have a great day and God bless..
Highlighted
Advisor

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Bravo Frank Shaeffer!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Panterafan Veteran Contributor
2:17 PM
He might end up in a dogs ass, but you live with your head up yours Gough. Have a great day and God bless..

I know you feel compelled to reply as some type of cheap shot but your comments are the equivalent to oilies. Even that reference is nothing to do with what your perception of me is. Apart from the fact you don't know.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

They did not indicate which god they were talking about.

How could that mean anything since there are hundreds or thousands of gods to choose from or are they just talking in general terms to impress as many people as possible without pointing to just one of the many gods that people 'believe' in.

After all they were politicians.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

All that you tards ever seem to see is Blackbama. One thing that I will agree with, and that is that Barry is a little smarter than Frank, Boris, and Shifty.

I am more of a Ben Carson supporter if we are going to have affirmative action politics, or even if we are not. Carson is smart, and right. You low info people might want to read up on him a little.