cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
roarintiger1
Honored Advisor

In a world full of hate, be a light

We need more of this attitude..........in the world.......and on this site.   Listen to this at least twice.  Maybe it will sink in.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YuWAZmD0aU

9 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: In a world full of hate, be a light

Funny how posts like this, always come out when The PINO has been kicked back on his heals....then, and only then, “Oh, we need to all come together, peace and love.”

All the rest of the time, it’s like the PINO and his buddies signing the 2 trillion dollar bail out - Democrats not invited...or....”We need to use OUR 2nd amendment on THEM!”

Jen

RJG640v8
Senior Contributor

calling out truth to power , or calling out "elected" officials to account is not "hate".

heckuva straw man though...

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Wear TDS as a badge of decency.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Excellant point RJ.   Excellant point....

Jen

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@jennys_mn wrote:

Excellant point RJ.   Excellant point....

Jen

Excellent spelling. 

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@roarintiger1 wrote:

We need more of this attitude..........in the world.......and on this site.   Listen to this at least twice.  Maybe it will sink in.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YuWAZmD0aU

Just avoid the giant Black Holes that devour all that is good. 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Oh - the light of the world cometh with his big brain!!!  

I figured you show up with pictures of your high tensile high voltage fence, or one of your arsenals of guns at the ready for “the coming war”.

Kiss off Millie - you got more important things to do than bother with my spelling - like taking care of your “just the damn flu” 

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

Hey Tiger, some more light in the darkness. Nice to hear of problem solvers instead of complaining and whining. There is nothing as creative as the US private sector.

Landry announced that Amneal will donate 400,000 hydroxychloroquine sulfate tablets to the State of Louisiana. Landry said:

On behalf of Louisiana, I want to thank Amneal for this generous donation. It is important we all work together to help solve the COVID-19 Coronavirus crisis. We must come together as Louisianans and as Americans. This donation from Amneal demonstrates their strong effort to be a good corporate citizen in our Nation.

Mills described Amneal’s donation as “remarkable” and praised the pharmaceuticals company for working with him and Landry.

“I commend Amneal for working with Attorney General Jeff Landry and me in bringing forward this remarkable donation to benefit citizens of Louisiana,” Mills said.

Landry’s office also noted:

The hydroxychloroquine donation by Amneal comes at an important time. The Louisiana Board of Pharmacy has noted serious concerns over the availability of this drug and has issued specific guidance on the dispensing of the drug, including its March 25th guidance noting that it should be dispensed for COVID-19 when the prescription bears a COVID-19 diagnosis.

In addition to its donation to Louisiana, Amneal has also donated millions of hydroxychloroquine sulfate tablets in total to other states, including New York and Texas. The company said they would donate more as needed to those states and also announced donations of products to hospitals across the country.

Hydroxychloroquine sulfate was first synthesized in 1946 and is in a class of medications historically used to treat and prevent malaria. Today, Amneal’s hydroxychloroquine sulfate tablets are approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to treat malaria, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, childhood arthritis, and other autoimmune diseases. Hydroxychloroquine is not FDA-approved for the treatment of COVID-19, but it has been identified as a possible treatment for COVID-19.

https://www.breitbart.com/health/2020/03/30/amneal-pharmaceuticals-donates-400000-hydroxychloroquine...

roarintiger1
Honored Advisor

I guess listening to this song twice wasn’t enough. 

On second thought, I’m guessing some didn’t listen to it once.