cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

Re: Order your nuke today!

That`s the left for you MOS, they have to move their argument to extremes to force the puzzle pieces in fit in their world view.  Actually a teenager did play with nuclear fusion

http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2012-02/boy-who-played-fusion?page=all    the mind is the most dangerous weapon, the left will probably never understand that, they`ll only keep plastering us with more regulations.

Senior Contributor

You got that right

Senior Contributor

Re: Lets ban all democrats

You are snooky must be brothers.

Senior Contributor

Let's talk about extremes.  You don't think a statement saying to ban all democrats from having a gun isn't an extreme argument and then to try to prove that with a bunch of nonsense???  THAT is what I would say is an extreme argument to change the subject.

Senior Advisor

@Snooky1953 wrote:

Let's talk about extremes.  You don't think a statement saying to ban all democrats from having a gun isn't an extreme argument and then to try to prove that with a bunch of nonsense???  THAT is what I would say is an extreme argument to change the subject.

Diane Feinstein and Andrew Cuomo want to ban all demrats from owning a gun, would you call them a little extreme? Same with Eric Holder and Rahm Emanuel.

Senior Advisor

Re: Just trying to figure out the limitations

If you opppose any and all limitations on fire arms the constitution guarantees, then what are the limitations that government can put on you gun loving fanatics. What limitations will you allow and support.

Evidently rgulating assault weapons with 30 round clips is too stifling, so what are acceptable restrictions for the NRS and their puppets?

Senior Contributor

Re: Well then

I would say most of those on here are guilty of just that.

Senior Contributor

I think they are referring to repigs.  However, all guns legally owned today will not be affected one way or another by the Feinstein bill.

Senior Contributor

Re: Lets ban all democrats

Highlighted
Veteran Contributor

Re: In all seriousness about owning guns