cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

In this era of liberal bombshells

It`s like the old "Laugh in" tv show, one joke bombs, but there`s always another coming up next.  Here are the warning signs, a hack rag like Buzzfeed with "un named sources" breaks a story that turns out bogus in a couple days.   What`s on display is the liberal`s lack of acceptance of the results of the election that happened over 2 years ago now.  So, they jump on any small glimmer of hope of impeachment ...and I don`t know who`s dumber, them for putting up garbage or those of us that feel we have to respond and set the record straight.  The liberal can stay irrational much longer than any of us have the patience to inject common sense.   Maybe just don`t bother responding a couple days until FACTS are known, then just give them a simple "I told you so".

We`re dealing with an irrational bunch that will steer your ship into the jagged rocks if you aren`t careful.

15 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: In this era of liberal bombshells

Curious BA, where do you get your “news” from?

Advisor

Good post

just like Mark Twain said...if you argue with a fool, the onlookers usually can't tell the difference.

Honored Advisor

Lemerik, I get my news from primarily ABC News, I find them to at least fact check stories before reporting, they do slant Left and have knuckleheads like Matthew Dowd  and Stephanolopous .   But when ABC News reports a story, they have their ducks in a row....not to say that they aren`t sometimes wrong, but in contrast to the latest Buzzfeed story, they drug their feet reporting it, I think because of what I explained in relying too heavily on "un named sources" that is a real red flag that you`re getting played....some of you want to be played, if you share Buzzfeed`s goal of impeachment, but I can`t help you there.

And notice, I said I get my news from ABC, ABC gives me facts and I make up my mind with those facts, ABC does not tell me how to think.  I don`t have a "Svengali" of Josh Marshall or Paul Krugman like some on here have.  I think someone like Pat Buchanan does "get it" and if I did have a Svengali, it probably would be Pat. 

Honored Advisor

Re: Good post

Thank you Red.  What we have to understand is, the Left is out to destroy us personally and our country.  They refer to us as deplorables, that was a real slip of the tongue of Hillary and Obama as to what they and their supporters really think of us, they hate our country as founded and western civilization.  They want what their idea of what "Denmark must be like" trouble is Denmark in their mind doesn`t really exist. 

Someone on either side that comes on here and thinks they`ll change the other`s mind will be miserable.  Most of America dosen`t come on here, but they watch this or other forums as to how debates are conducted and it`s those open minded that can be won over.  

Senior Contributor

Fair enough.  Glad to hear Fox wasn’t in the mix.

Senior Contributor

Where does ABC get their "facts"? 

President of ABC, Ben Sherwood is the brother of special adviser to Obama, Elizabeth Sherwood-Randall.  That's a pretty close tie. 

http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Barak+Obama/Elizabeth+Sherwood-Randall

Claire Shipman, a senior national correstpondent to ABC News is married to Jay Carney- who was Obama's White House Press Secretary.  

Senior Advisor

You got something against Shep Smith? Juan Williams?

Honored Advisor

GH, the thing is to really listen to what ever news source you`re listening to, the the main sources tell you the truth but put their narrative on the story.   I listen to a lot of Public Radio and they beg for money saying how they "don`t push and agenda" then one minute later Latch Me Sing does the news and quotes President Trump and at the end she says "that wasn`t true".   I`m interested in what Trump said, I don`t give a rip if Latch Me Sing thinks it`s true or not.  But I do hear verbatim what Trump said and what Liberals like Jack Beade say about him.   If I was on their "All Things Considered" and "Fresh Air" shows, I`d rip `em a new one....but their idea of a "conservative" is David Brooks.

Here`s the Latch Me Sing I`m talking about:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lakshmi_Singh

Senior Contributor

Ok, I agree with listening to all sides and wading through it.  

But I think we have to be careful to not be dependent on them to report on all the items that should be news.   In short, I think they selectively leave things out as well and we should look at primary sources as much as possible.