cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Interesting yo0utube you should see.

11 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: Interesting yo0utube you should see.

Don't give that guy any more coffee LOL!!!

Veteran Advisor

But did you listen to what he had to say?
Senior Contributor

Yes, as best I could keep up.

I did notice that you could tell when he had the weakest arguments, because that is when he talked the fastest, the loudest, and had the choppiest editing.

Veteran Advisor

I gather you didn't buy it.
Senior Contributor

If we could just figure out how to make the sun cooler our problems would be over. 

Senior Contributor

Well, for example, when he puts up the chart, that shows that Co2 rose in the past, with the temperatures, and fell with the temperatures, he showed it only very briefly.   If you pause it, you will note, that usually the temp rises first, then the Co2.   He addresses that, saying that critics will say that sometimes it happens, but when the Co2 levels start to rise, the temperature rise intensifies.  If that is true, then why does the temperature start to drop off, before the Co2 drops off (going by his own chart)?

That wasn't addressed.

His comment about people who say that GW has halted recently, is another interesting one.  He says you can't take a short 'snapshot' of time, when climate goes on for thousands (or was that millions of years).  So, the period of time, when it is not warming, is too short a span of time to get an accurate meausre, but the period of time where we have warming is significant.   He accuses critics of 'cherry picking' data, but does the same thing.

Now, I am not saying GW is not occuring, but climate is always changing with or without us, and I just do not belive the alarmists on man-made global warming.  
The reason why?
I can think of ZERO predictions, that were made by the experts, that were right.   Can you?

Most of them have been off, by 90% or more.   Al Gore's prediction he made with 'almost absolute certainty' was off by 99%.   How am I supposed to take seriously, someone who has an accuracy factor of 1%?

Veteran Advisor

That is one of the reasons deniers attribute to global warming. You are of that persuasion so maybe you should start working on cooling down the sun!
Veteran Advisor

Hey, I can't understand why 3020 and now you insist on saying "MAN-MADE". It ISN"T man-made!
Senior Contributor

That was the impression I got from the video.

If it isn't 'man-made', why was he so insistant that we curb Co2?