Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Interesting

4 Replies
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: Interesting

The picture, used on CNN and elsewhere, crops the shoulder on the right out. Going to the source material, that's Pence.

RJG640v8
Advisor

I Don’t know them,  Rudy who ??

right on cue yesterday

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Well, when I once suggested to my Base friends that Giuliani (America's Mayor) might be a good replacement for Cheney as VP, they all spat on the ground.

Didn't want any steenkin' NYer. Not Good People.

Really.

BTW, said I wouldn't see the movie Vice since I'm suspicious of popular treatment of modern political matters. But did end up watching it on a plane.

A pretty excellent presentation of how the Royalists out of the Nixon WH (Cheney, Scalia, Barr, Ailes) worked tirelessly to create the Imperial Presidency. We're now 100% there with the assertion that Impeachment isn't constitutional (it is an originalist thing?)

George W. Who? was, in fact, a total puppet for the first 6 years, until following their lead was clearly bringing disaster on him.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

While partisanship currently keeps GW Who? in the low middle ranks of American presidents, in time he will sink down into the ranks with Harding, Andrew Johnson, James Buchanan.

The only winners were from the explosive growth of the non-government government swamp (military and security contractors, lobbyist, political operators and lawyers and homeowners in the DC suburbs*).

And farmers and landowners, who got too big for their britches, as people will do when the gubmint suddenly endows them with vast wealth.

*a secondary problem that guys like Kavanaugh can't afford to live there. Gorsuch was smarter- knocked down $Ms as a RW DC lawyer before taking his Federalist seat.