cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: who organized ?

Just because you say something 3020, doesn’t make it true. I posted why I think the right is behind the caravan so please give me your thoughts why the left is behind it. 

Senior Contributor

so now its supposed to be 14k

Just eating at taco casa along the way.

Senior Contributor

But you agree, someone organized and is supporting it?

Senior Contributor

Yes I would Sam.  But you should agree that the Trump base is very fired up about it. My idea is more plausible don’t you think?

Contributor

As "farmers" I'd think you could figure it out. The WEATHER organized this, as winter turns to spring in the southern hemisphere people can be outside without dying.

Conspiracy theories are the security blankets of the argumentative, I guess.

Senior Advisor

If Trump organized it that is all the main stream media would be reporting.

Senior Advisor

The weather isn't feeding them and providing a place for them to take a dump.

Contributor

Probably those bastards with empathy. Damn them!

Senior Contributor

Re: Invading army

@lemerik1958 wrote:

Will do a 3020 on ya Sam. How does the caravan help the left 3 weeks before the mid terms?  It helps fire up the Trump base and they will be more inclined to vote.  

I realize that Trump is making it about the left so being a loyal puppet of his, you have to make it about the left.  Just thought you were brighter than a light bulb 

It takes very little thought to understand what the non stop caravan coverage provides to the left.  Narrative. Very simple.

The left has been steeling elections through fraud for some time.  You don't have to have the voters if you have the voting machines.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/wikileaks-soros-linked-voting-machines-now-used-16-states-r...

But what you do need to do, is to convince the populace that the machines are legitimate.  

Thus...the media coverage of 4k....er, 14k er, there's more people in carvans coming to cross the border in time to cast the deciding "vote" in this very "close" election cycle.

No one look at the machine algorithms.....look at all those thousands of votes walking up through Mexico that will be enough to push the Dems across the finish line!   

Narrative.....because people like BS with sprinkles and a cherry on top.

Advisor

Re: Invading army

Deibold?