cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: This explains it Schurrbart

WHEN are you going to answer my question ????

Honored Advisor

You do not have to subscribe to my newsletter, I give you good people on here my insight for free every day.  I don`t charge for it, not because it isn`t worth anything, but because it`s priceless.

Senior Contributor

Nice try, but NO.

the question was : do you know why undocumented workers started to get a pass in the first place ??

Honored Advisor

The short answer is the rich Republicans want cheap workers for their businesses and plantations, softhead Democrats feel sorry for them and oh by the way "remember us on election day amigos!", and some people are happy with someone else "doing jobs that we won`t do"

Well, if as a nation we are that greedy and lazy, at least put limits on it, tell Pedro that he can come over to work...and that`s it!  No bringing the wife and kiddies, no going on welfare...none of that, don`t make yourself comfortable, cause after you finish the beet weeding job, your going BACK to your wife and kids in Mexico.

Senior Contributor

The law was on the books already.  Still is.

Then some  dude named Ronald Raygun decided that white business owners should no longer be  prosecuted for hiring folks in their time of need. 

As always, you are upset with the wrong crowd.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

You gotta love the the compassion of thse christians.  No body hates like a ~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!! I told you so.

Honored Advisor

The law is NOT being followed!  I.C.E.  grandstands by making an occausional raid and makes sure the media has alot of crying kids in well-timed photo-ops.  When Eric Holder attorney general refuses to do his job and prosecute and deport and Obama telegraghs that "amnesty is on the way" ...we don`t even have a fox guarding the henhouse anymore. 

Obama and rich Republicans and other assorted liberals want a "pathway to citizenship", La Raza is a terrorist organization that believes that this country belongs to Mexico and yet Hillary and O`Malley are speaking at their events...if that isn`t grounds to put those 2 traitors in front of a firing squad, I don`t know what is...and they`re running for president!

Senior Advisor

@NewAgJudge wrote:

Nice try, but NO.

the question was : do you know why undocumented workers started to get a pass in the first place ??

Chamber of commerce wanted cheap labor. Reagan granted amnesty with the promise of a controlled border. We got the amnesty but no border security.

Senior Advisor

@NewAgJudge wrote:

The law was on the books already.  Still is.

Then some  dude named Ronald Raygun decided that white business owners should no longer be  prosecuted for hiring folks in their time of need. 

As always, you are upset with the wrong crowd.

Repeal the law. Secure the border. That is what I like about Trump. He is the only candidate willing to discuss the problem.

Senior Contributor

I bring up what a individual trump really is his moral values, intergrity for just a few.  What do you do go on attack you stoop to calling me a mexican,  whether I have kids, a communist, taking country down or I'm a damn dumb democrat   Can you have any kind of  relto beviant comments other than this type  BS.  

You want whats best for country try looking or hearing what both sides have to offer  not resulting to petty name calling out right hate talk. Change come from conservation not anger. 

Why hasn't immigation changed or being solved simple we keep sending the same people back to DC  who do nothing but run for re-election or are bought off. 

My thought a fence won't stop illegals , we need boots on ground the length border. But there is no money for that. Another thought lets take tha 90 billion we going to give  farmers  over 10 years or put a special income tax on "gross "income  used to pay for border security.    Have a happy day