cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Is England Kansas?

Any  press   releases  from  the  Vatican  lately -  ? 

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

The EU is a suicide pact for all it`s members in regard to forcing EU countries to take in foreigners.  I think that was the tipping point for Brexit among the peasants who love their kids and can`t afford a castle with a moat full of alligators. 

The US should start building a coalition with like minded countries...assuming the sun does not set November 3, 2020.

Senior Advisor

One of the things that really bugs English natives about their immigrant population is that they tend to be a lot more entrepreneurial.

The English aren't so much. The upper class prefers finance to factories, the working class just likes being English*.

So the notion of the need for a social revolution isn't without a basis. 

The question then becomes like KS where Brownback most definitely qualified as a social revolutionary. There is a complete and full laundry list of economic theories you can grab to fit your leanings but that doesn't mean you'll automatically land on one that works.

My guess as far as the planned post-Brexit social revolution is that the City of London finance types who rose under Thatcher will thrive and the country as a whole will continue on approximately the same course.

But given that they're a net consumer in balance of trade, doesn't mean we can't sell them some stuff.

*Football, ale and a bit too much BBC history about their glorious past.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Farage is, BTW, a pure City of London creature.

Out of MF Global.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

If iiiiimmigrants are so entrepreneurial, why don`t they stay in their own S---hole countries and really shine?   There`s a lot of cheap labor there, developed world countries send their factories there.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

In the next few days you'll be receiving a vial and a request for a DNA sample.

The Blob wants to clone you.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Everyone wants my DNA.   Smiley Happy