cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Is It Too Soon

To say, “I told you so!” Some of you guys here ran me off this site, because you didn’t want to hear what I was saying about your so called president talk of a trade war.

Well - now it’s here. You didn’t want to hear it months ago - you probably don’t want to hear it now. Markets lost will take a long time to recover from. You don’t do business with someone that treats you like dirt - neither will the rest of the world.....

Tick Tock......BONGx10!!!!!!!!!!

Jen
18 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Is It Too Soon

Oh - I hear there’s lots of truck driver jobs available. Maybe you can be like BA and get yourselves a real job, to help float the farm until your Repulsive Clown gets out of office....just saying. And here’s a smiley to make it all niceSmiley Happy

Tick Tock....BONGx10!!!!!!!!!!

Jen
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

We'e been china's after hrs ***** for years.

Most recent game was played against the milo farmers.

All while they subsidized their farmers at the highest rate in the world.

Really no different than the way you were treated as a kid.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Spoiler
forum bait...

Move this out of marketing 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

What - can’t handle someone raining on your parade?

Just because the reality has come to the farm markets, like I said it would a long time ago, is not a reason to move a bonifide marketing comment off this page. I’m not sorry I don’t agree with the RAH RAH RAH agenda on display here on this page. I am - and have always - looked at the reality of the situation that the American Farmer is facing.

The “talking heads” here like to gloss things over - it’s all going to be better tomorrow. Yeah - like the 3 billion bushel carryover you guys are facing on corn, and loss of exports around the world.

I deal in reality - not the “fake news” that is presented here to make farmers think that everything is just fine. It’s not - and won’t be far a long time.

But - there’s always your government welfare check to help bail you out, isn’t there? With all the bitching you guys do about welfare - and you’re hand is out and saying, “Help me! Help me!” You guys don’t care about anyone else - why should America care about you and whether or not your farm survives. If you can’t make ends meet - can’t afford your health insurance- get a real job, and see how much fun it is being told what to do 8 hours (or more) a day.

Tick Tock.....BONGx10!!!!!!!!!!

Jen
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Maybe the name should be changed to “Unsucessful Farming”, as the true exchange of ideas on this website are only allowed by some.

If farmers had heeded my warning on the marketing page long ago, they would’ve been a lot better off. Seems like only some on the marketing page get the boot there for posting something about our so called president, and his lying administration.

Seems like many thought I was full of hot air when I posted on the marketing page about what was going to happen to our - sorry - I’m out of it (thankfully, I made the right decision at the highs) - “farmers” markets, with Trump pulling the strings. The world hates America - and her elected officials, more than ever. My guess, is people will go hungry, before buying from the US.

Good luck. You’re all going to need it....

By the way - I also posted months ago that I saw no large drought event on the horizon, that some were sure was “going to bolster prices”.

No ifs or ands about it - the US has a large - maybe record crops - coming again. Woe be to those that don’t have one....

Tick Tock.....BONGx10!!!!!!!!!!

Jen
Highlighted
Advisor

I always appreciate your weather insights- as you know I held the same view. I did hope we'd have something along the lines of a more normal sized crop scare. I think the trade uncertainty that was already starting helped cap that too, but also there just wasn't a lot.

Your nemesis appears to serve as a sort of cutout figure for all Manly Men Who Have Pulled Themselves Up By Their Own Bootstraps And Just Know Everything.

Which is just plain boring because I already know dozens.

Looks like El Nino may be present by Fall- not sure what that might mean.

Crop numbers out, time to go get something done.

Advisor

corn numbers

got a bit of a pop initially.

But they're working with the unchanged 174 yield and I think it could end up closer to 184.

That would build US and world stocks and acres probably won't be hard to come by in '19 because beans won't likely offer a better option.

Might get "lucky" and trim this thing a bit but that's about all you'll do to corn at this point- 174 is probably the low end.

Might get lucky again and trim the SA crop, might not.

But anyway, when you ask farming members of the cult if they've ever thought about the possibility that they could really screw the larger picture pooch, none have, or will even consider it.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Wet spring her and now drought. Crops suck for the most part. So we will drag the yields down.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

For the first time in my adult lifetime I am proud of my country!