Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Re: Who does though?

Robot surprised

Senior Contributor

Re: Is Obama smart?

Wake up Craig.  The sooner you drink everything in the wardrobe the better.

Senior Contributor

Smart, Yes, Very smart, like Hitler was smart and Mao, and Stalin, and Castro......and Bold too.  This man has no shame.  He will not willingly surrender his power.  And the "usefull idiots" will make sure he doesn't have to.

Veteran Advisor

Good one, Canuck!

We do have a lot of racists on this forum, probably to some degree almost 100%.

Bruce and Don Kraft seem to be in the upper echelon of racism by their comments here, and would look in the mirror and believe that the things they post are not racist.

Some people, like Condi Rice, for example, seem to transcend racism by not playing the race card in their success.

Gengis Khan would be another leader that I bet never let his Asian roots stand in the way of shaping the modern world by getting rid of the dead wood in virtually every country in Asia in Europe, and letting new people come to the top.

Veteran Advisor

Re: Unwissender Esel !

@gough whitlam wrote:

Wake up Craig.  The sooner you drink everything in the wardrobe the better.

"Willkommen to the New Dark Age"

obama_reichs_eagle.jpg

Veteran Advisor

Re: Unwissender Esel !

Du bist das einzige „Unwissender Esel“ um hier! 

Veteran Advisor

You are really living up to your handle.  Tell us all what Obama has in common with any of these people.

Senior Contributor

Read the post really slow Snurrbutt.  It says they were all smart....What are you insinuating?  Oh and thank you, it's a fine handle and I'm very proud to have it.

Senior Contributor

Don't you people ever tire of looking stupid?  Skin tone, bull.  He won in Iowa.

That was a rhetorical question, I know you never tire of looking stupid because you are among friends.