cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Is Old man alright or just busy!

Maybe, he is traveling in the motor home.

35 Replies
old man
Senior Contributor

Re: Is Old man alright or just busy!

No, I is not too busy, but will be traveling soon in my motorhome.

I am just disgusted with all the name calling, the inuendo and bad language on this site

This is not the way inteligent people of good will speak, no matter if they are Democrat, or Republican

If they cant express their opinions in a civil manner, then shut up, or do it in a pleasant manner

hardnox604008
Advisor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czb4jn5y94g

FWIW, I find it more troubling when the people who are holding a gun to my head are quoting scripture.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

AMEN!!!
Samnospam
Advisor

Man you got 10 guns pointing back for every one.  

old man
Senior Contributor

Kraft, thanks for being concerned.  By OLDMAN

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

I am just disgusted with all the name calling, the inuendo and bad language on this site
This is not the way inteligent people of good will speak, no matter if they are Democrat, or Republican
If they cant express their opinions in a civil manner, then shut up, or do it in a pleasant manner

Oh you poor little soul. We will have to get you some ear muffs when you read them so you don't hear those naughty words. The irony is it didn't take long for you to reply to krafty so you obviously still read it regularly. I think you enjoy the hurly burly of the politics on here but some tiny conscience is forbidding you to join in under those circumstances.

I would hate to think that one of those religious stoic attitudes has stopped you because from point when someone on here makes a veiled reference to 44s colour and his wife's figure and all the repubs say nothing, That is what annoys me. And I think you might have even enjoyed a little bit of that.

But since we are on the subject, this forum is all about politics. Some little feel good subjects sometimes creep in but they are basically embroidery. It is politics which oils the wheels. So why do you get upset when someone takes the banter seriously?

I strongly suggest you take a couple of teaspoons of cement each morning on you porridge and toughen up. Any politic forum I have seen is no different. Colourful language and personal banter is what makes this one the best and that is why you are a closet participant. Without the colourful identities and their warped views, it would sink to the depths of Internet oblivion. Suck it up and enjoy one of the best sites i know.
kraft-t
Senior Advisor

gough soak whitlam! Old man has got nothing to apologize  for on this site and if your picking afight with him he has you outnumbered.It doesn't hurt if we have alittle bit of class on these forums. Old man is as close as it gets.

Any enemy of old man is an enemy of mine. Respect your elders even if I am one.

old man
Senior Contributor

Kraft, my opinon of you increases every day

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Krafty. Get a life. Old man is probably a decent man, I do not know him. But don't come on here sobbing crocodile tears about someone using some colourful language. He is entitled to his opinion but this forum is for the progressives. Sooks and wimps will always be offended over vigorous banter regarding politics. You remind me of an old hen gathering her chickens under her wings protecting them from danger. Christ don, can't he protect himself.

I also notice he is still logging in, contrary to what he would have us believe. Hmmmmm. Makes you wonder doesn't it?