cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Is a mere reference to a movie "racist"?

When Roseanne blotched the Anthem, that was 25yrs ago and she did pay a price for it. So why did ABC hire her again if she blotched the Anthem, if we`re gonna be nit picky?  But no, she tweets about the "racist" movie Planet of the Apes and that gets her fired.  As far as that dreadful Samantha Bee, she crossed a line that to my knowledge hasn`t been crossed in the past.  That is fine, as 3020 says "give her a louder megaphone" you Leftists are showing your true colors and we don`t want to get in your way and oh yeah, give Samantha Bee an award too while you`re at it. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

Progressives preach we evolved from apes. Then when someone says a person is the product of an ape they go ape crap crazy.

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Planet of the Apes Blazing Saddles Archie Bunker. Some of the best movies and TV show ever. Now look at the crap we have to watch.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Here`s a Johnny Carson clip with Don Rickles goooood stuff!   Compare that to the crap Stewert, Kimmel and Colbert peddle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGBmcacnASw

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

I am not sure if you guys are diverting the thread from racism on purpose or perhaps it is because you are racists and do not understand what Barr did and how hurtful it was to a large % of your population.

I guess until you get a leader who is not racist this will continue in your country just as it has for so many years.

Too bad you are unable to recognize it for the evil it is and how much it hurts those with dark skin pigmentation. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

You now claim your evolution ancestors are evil. Did you ever stop to think that your claim we evolved from apes is an insult?

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

3020 your reading comprehension explains how you misunderstand how things actually work.

Why would you say evolutionary ancestors are 'evil'?

That is one strange comment.

The fact that humans are a branch of primates in what is known as the ape family is well documented so it is not my claim but a fact.

Live with it, until there is evidence to change that knowledge it is not 'my claim' but a FACT so why would it be an insult?

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

You are just plain stupid.....live with it...

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Roseanne Barr is on the unemployment line because she tweeted "Planet of the Apes"...someone must have felt very insulted.

r3020
Senior Advisor

So when you say Valerie Jarret is a member of the ape family it's not an insult but if Barr does she's a racist.