cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Is it just me

or have the regular RW posters on here gotten progressively crazier over the last few years?

I think I went down a rabbit hole and, to mix metaphors, got slow cooked like a frog.

27 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: Is it just me

You HAVE to be "progressive" to be crazy. :-P
Honored Advisor

I`ve gotten more mellow and Zen-like.  I know bad things are going to happen. I cherish my Wife and Kids more.  When someone asks me if they should splurge on an extravagance, I generally say "Go for it! You won`t lay on your death bed and regret it.".   

I try to enjoy everyday more and never pass up a opportunity to laugh, because in the next few years, all we will have is the memories of these better days.

Advisor

I have to say, you do come up with some fascinating historical narratives while in that fugue state.

Senior Advisor

@hardnox wrote:

or have the regular RW posters on here gotten progressively crazier over the last few years?

I think I went down a rabbit hole and, to mix metaphors, got slow cooked like a frog.

Really Nox? When is the last time you heard a President call a budget proposal a stink buger or a meanwich? Then you have the man made global warming crowd come out with a report that cow farts are helping to contribute to global declining yields. Health care in this country has been turned on hits head. The gun grabbers admit their goal is the removal of all guns from the population. They have already made 100s of 1,000s of criminal out of the law abiding. And you think it is the RW that has gotten progressively crazy? You need a reality check.

Senior Contributor

All diseases get progressively worse.

Poor things.

Highlighted
Advisor

I'll add that to BA's ranting screed detailing his mortal enemies in the evidence file.

Senior Advisor

Their objective is to spew venom and villify anyone that disagrees with them. All democrats are lazy assed bums that won't work and merely want stuff from the government.

When in fact most of us would rather government offer more comfort to the needy rather than to the greedy. Most of us democrats are capitalists that have survived in this society but hate the fact that those that prosper have no empathy toward the misfortunate. They view labor as an enemy instead of honoring work and rewarding it. They would much rather that labor be underpaid and oppressed.

They are succeeding in that dems are finding the site less pleasurable and want to spend less time here. Certainly most dialogue is not worthy of response. We wouldn't mind listening to the voice of reason but don't particularly want to be sermonized to or villified a dozen times a day.

Governm,ent is not my enemy and is not responsible for the decline in america. Its the people that want a lrge government of their choice without paying for it. They thonk food stamps are impoverishong the government and gvernments only purpose is to protect us from our enemies. Well what is the peoples greatest enemy. Poverty? Hunger? Inadequate health care? John Sixpack is a hundred more likely to be killed or impoverished by a ravenous disease than an attack by the muslim hoard or a soviet nuke. Yet we spend trillions of dollars on wars and preparing for wars  when inadequate healthcare is killing us by the thousands. To say nothing about the thousands of health caused bankriuptsies each and every year.

Advisor

oh irony

'villify anyone that disagrees' followed by the rest.

Advisor

More than likely, ghost dance and  all.  Enjoy the ride cause the destination may suck.