cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Is there a biological or genetic difference

between arabs and jews?  Is it pure religious differences or genetic differences? Were the first christians converted jews?

I just wonder howyou folks determine who to hate and who not to.  

7 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: Is there a biological or genetic difference

Well Juda is one of the tribes of Israel.  As I understand is good people before Christ were Jews.  Now, Issac and Ishmael were 1/2 brothers, Abraham and Sarah had Issac who is the ancestor of the Israel tribes.  Ishmael the wild Arab basterd was born to the slave girl Hagar, as i understand it Ishmael`s decendents were promised some land because they were half chosen people, but Israel belongs to the Jews.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Estate planning is so important.

Surely they had a good lawyer.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Jews are good lawyers  Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

They hate everybody that doesnt look, believe or behave like them.

People like BA rants on and on about mexicans, muslims, democrats and gays ( unless they happen to be 2 hot lesbians ) Smiley Happy

The church should lock the doors before he even gets there.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

BA Deere Veteran Advisor
1:28 PM
Well Juda is one of the tribes of Israel. As I understand is good people before Christ were Jews. Now, Issac and Ishmael were 1/2 brothers, Abraham and Sarah had Issac who is the ancestor of the Israel tribes. Ishmael the wild Arab basterd was born to the slave girl Hagar, as i understand it Ishmael`s decendents were promised some land because they were half chosen people, but Israel belongs to the Jews.

But because it was written in some bible there is always a suspicion it was reprinted from a fiction novel.
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Both are Semitic. Technically Arabs only come from Arabia. Both Islam and the Jewish religions believe in one supreme being--Allah for Islam and Yahweh for Jewish. The Jews of Israel speak Hebrew while most of the Islamic countries have a different dialect of Arabic.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

The unspoken word of all man was derived from black people is the one which amuses me. Imagine all the white racists horror at discovering those slaves from NO have direct bloodlines linking then all to Africa in the beginning. But no. Their origin began with a "miracle" of conception after some dude was made from the rib of another monkey. Sounds about right ay? And you all think I am mad.