cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Re: THe overlays are NOT state boundaries

You shouldn't have much complaint about other folks getting welfare. You don't pay taxes or darn few. So it aint your ,money goint to some welfare queen.

What is funny it that folk like you have a tizzy about poor folk getting help, when in fact you should thatnk the lord God that you are so fortunate not to need the very help you wish to deny them.

Instead these whining cheap a** righties p and moan because some poor wretch gets some help from  the federal treasury. If only for a moment you could walk a mile in their shoes just for the experience. Maybe it would lighten your heavily heart and experience just an ounce of empathy for them. I don't wish you any ill and I wish you great prosperity, but you have locked on the notion that most charitable giving goes to worthless slugs and that is not the case

Just because the great LImbaugh and other non empathetic swine berate the have nots all the time, that doesn't mean it is so. Just imagine you walking in those shoes for a while and how difficult it just may be to get ahead. I'll tell this dude is **bleep** lucky to have had the success that we have had. And most of it was sheer luck rather that hard work or brilliant strategies. You do the wrong thing at the right time you may well prosper. You do the right thing at the wrong time you fail. And this is the way it goes. However if you are financially oppressed your chances are slim and none.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: The most effective way is to exit the site

You see the real problem, is when you think you are the only one with any thing worth repeating, and find out, lo and behold, someone else has a different view, and lo and behold, it makes more sense than yours! 

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: Is there a way to Ignore and not see Posts?

Oh, boy, tough guy! LMAO!! Sorry, pal that wasn't the way I remember it, I don't think I'd want to remember the truth either!

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

He is not drunk.  He is just having a little rant about too many liberals on here, especially the atheist ones.   They think they own it and consequently do not like the truth uttered.  He will get over it.

man of steel
Senior Contributor

Re: Is there a way to Ignore and not see Posts?

Here ya go Red. nothing newSmiley Very Happy

http://news.investors.com/politics-andrew-malcolm/031312-604124-pew-center-study-of-american-online-...

Actually I don't believe this study to be true concerning this place. Much more worser

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

I doubt any of them  will "get over it" until they stop breathing.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Hear, hear! To both of you!

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Where's the Beef?

Five different posters weigh in and not one thing of substance to counter what I posted about red states being subsidized by blue states? Just some false ad hominem attacks. and not an ounce of thought or contrary argument. Pretty pitiful responses.  No wonder you guys love Bama and Joe so much...the one eyed guys really are kings in the land of the blind.