Senior Contributor

Is this a 2nd amendment right ?

TxGuns2.jpg

TxGuns3.jpg

53 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Home Depot, the safest place on earth!

Don`t worry Agjudge, the sissies don`t shop at places that involve manual labor anyway...they get their "lumber" at a different place Smiley Wink

The reason the sissies/libs are pissed off at Home Depot goes all the way back to the truthful remarks by the owner.  http://www.thewire.com/politics/2014/03/home-depot-founders-nazi-analogy-tops-list-bad-arguments-abo... 

OOO I bet they hate him as much as Cliven Bundy and Don Sterling   Smiley Happy  heh heh

But I have no desire to carry a gun in public.  I think God forbid an accident happens and the way the media would blow it out of proportion it just isn`t worth the risk.  However that is the way things are played today, everything has to go to the extreme.  Kind of like turning cattle in a new pasture, they have to check the fence for any weak spots every day.  I miss 20 or 30 yrs ago when everyone knew their place, even 6 years ago things weren`t so nutty, but we never knew how good we had it then.

Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Is this a 2nd amendment right ?

Don't know the exact miners but it surely does seem that for every Home Depot, chick filet (sp?) hobby Lobby that either stands up for or offers themselves up as a prop for extreme right wing causes there are multiples of companies and venues that are declaring themselves to be gun free or open to full diversity in clientele and employment. I have no idea why the mainstream media doesn't cover that.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Home Depot, the safest place on earth!

Nah, BA we used to be called limp wristed poofers.

Now, its masculine,radical GAYboot strapping nazi homofasist gaystoppo.

Keep up !

Oh, soon you will need to " know YOUR place ". ( I think that is what really has your panties wrinkled, is it not ? )

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I love these guys, they will put halt to this nonsene faster than any other method.

There is vid on youtube of them getting kicked out of Sonics & a Chilis last week.

They have the collective IQ of  a brain infected  garden vole.

So, I take it you support them running around scaring people and their kids ?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

" But I have no desire to carry a gun in public.  I think God forbid an accident happens and the way the media would blow it out of proportion it just isn`t worth the risk.  "

THAT is what is stopping you from brandishing your weapon in public ?   Not the fact that an innocent person maybe harmed or killed ?????  Your first thought is bad PR ????

I gay- pray for those poor souls you call a family.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

I don`t carry a gun in public because I don`t see a need to and never meet anyone that I wanted to shoot.  The concern for someone getting hurt as the result of a accident should go without saying.

Talk to your liberal media, everytime someone goes off in the head with state prescribed psychtropic drugs, the media don`t give a damned about the victims or their families, they just try to spin gun control.  And if the nut stabs people with a knife, the narrative then becomes "how much worse it would`ve been if he had a gun".

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

The media ??????    LOL   

Gods, I hope there is a cure for what you got, otherwise you are in big BIG  trouble.

Highlighted
Advisor

Where do you get that idea from?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Sorry, I that was intended for somone else