cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Is this a 2nd amendment right ?

NO camparison. WHAT. SO. EVER.

My right to exist and show up in a public place poses NO danger to anyone.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

You defend this kind of behavior ?  Of course you do.

I would walk straight out the door if I saw loons like this carrying these sorts of weapons. And if enough people do maybe these businesses will band together and change the carry laws.

Wonder how these Texans would react if we gathered together a equal number of black Americans, gave them similar rifles to carry and had them innocently browse through the aisles of the store? Do you think the reactions from these Texans to Open Carry might be somewhat different?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Again, who are they hurting? Is it you? Have they hurt you? 

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

So you judge people by the way they look?   I`m not saying it`s wrong...because I do too.

Someone that would openly carry a gun into a Home Depot, you know a number of things for sure: they are NOT felons, because to openly do that they are just asking to be checked over by the cops and if one little thing was wrong they`d lose their gun, not pass go, not collect $200 and go directly to jail for a long time.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Not felons ?  Put an ad on craigslsit, we meet, done deal.

Do one little thing wrong ? Umm.... did you see the youtube vids of this bunch ?  They arent the sharpest tacts in the cushion, that be for sure.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Right, the drunk on the road, or the elderly man who hasn't taken a test in 29 years hasn't hurt me either, right until he smashes head on into my auto.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

What a flaming moronic idiot you are.

Now you want businesses to band togather and effect policy??? You idiot!

NewAgJudge wrote:

Wonder how these Texans would react if we gathered together a equal number of black Americans, gave them similar rifles to carry and had them innocently browse through the aisles of the store? Do you think the reactions from these Texans to Open Carry might be somewhat different?

And now the race card is played. But that play also reveils your own biases. Not that you haven't wore them on your shoulders before

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

LOL wtf skippy.  Yeah business never band together do they ....and race card ??

Yep, always mention that when you are hysterical and a dumbazz.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Gun violence or aids.

I bet more homosexual people have died of aids then have died from gun violence. Just saying

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

You do understand why you are on this sight, don'tcha???