cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Is this a 2nd amendment right ?

If I were to go to Texas these places that allow guns in their businesses are the businesses where I will spend my money.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Gun violence or aids.

@Panterafan wrote:

I bet more homosexual people have died of aids then have died from gun violence. Just saying

Mostly they die from domestic violence. Lover triangles and the like. Read a story just the other day where a lesbian drown the daughter of her partner because she had split with her.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Yep ..... AND  ?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Gun violence or aids.

You come with this crap before, where is the data ?? Cite facts !

You also read a story about a farmer in Warren county killing another farmer, therefore most farmers kill each other ?

Thats just stupid Ollie material.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

The drunk, driving is in the wrong. The old man driving is not as long as the drivers licence office says he is capable. 

Now, again, how has the gun owner hurt you in any way?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

He hasn't.  YET.

THAT is the point !

Why cant you understand ?  If someone wants to build a warehouse next to me and fill it full of dynomite, You say I cant complain because I cant prove it has harmed me ????????????  

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Thank you, for answering the question after the 5th post. 

A gay man with the HIV virus, is more dangerous than a man with a gun. Period!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

An ignorant man is more dangerous than either.  

Including to yourself !   Exclamation  !

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

This is the world you wanted, Agjudge.

Now shutup and take it!   Hey, I was happy 20 years ago when "everybody pretty much knew their place" now there`s homosexuals smooching in the restaurants, forcing people to bake them cakes, so the other side will also push the limits of tolerance by carrying guns in public places.

I don`t like any of it, I don`t go carryin` a gun unless I`m fixin` on shooting something.  Homosexuals, can do their stuff with the window shades pulled as it was 20 years ago when everybody knew their place.  Pretty soon polygamists will want to have 5 spouses and marry 9 year olds, but we gotta be tolerant ya know. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: This is the world you wanted, Agjudge.

Dammed right they are smoochin in restaraunts, see, as gross as it is when you do it, we have the same right. But if you are talkin about Big Earl, down there in cousinLovin, Texas then that isn't what happened.

I am well aware you wanna go back to the good ole days BA, the good news is society and decent folks are leaving you behind. You aren't even part of the discussion anymore, and that pleases me.

Anyway, I got storms a'commin and besides It is Sunday and I got some sinnin' to do.

But you go on about whatever crazy gets you through the day.