cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Is this a 2nd amendment right ?

Not if you don't f with him! You sure go out of your way to criticize , don't you? Is it really that hard to just leave them alone. Or are you trying to raise a sexual posse to run them out of town?

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: It isn`t Gotham City out here, LoL

Before you use your firearm in anger, I suggest you target yourself first. It would be a whole lot better society if those hell bent on mass killing would just blow their own brains out before they start shooting the 2nd graders.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Don, get your little red pills mixed up with the blue?

cause I don`t know what you`re talking about, Willis.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@kraft-t wrote:

Before you use your firearm in anger, I suggest you target yourself first. It would be a whole lot better society if those hell bent on mass killing would just blow their own brains out before they start shooting the 2nd graders.

The only person on this form who has advocated shooting someone has been gouchy.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I do not belive that these particular people, have been shown to harm anyone, either.

What it appears, is that they have made a fully legal 'lifestyle choice' some have viewed to be 'dangerous', and are trying to get those people to keep it where they don't have to look at it, or stay home.

I don't agree with them, but I cannot in good conscience stand against them until they demonstrate themselves to be a harm to someone.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

What you are saying is that your guns are not locked or secured against young ones??? You are relying on your dogs to warn? Do you always go get your guns and load them when your dogs bark? At least you didn't say that if someone kicked in your door they would experience some "bitter resistance"!
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Not true. Craig posted picture of the president with a rifle scope crosshairs on him. If that isn't advocating shooting the president of the USA, I don't know what is.
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

It is legal for you to carry a gun in many states. In Arizona, anyone over 18 can carry a concealed gun BUT you try to come into my house with one or a business that says NO GUNS ALLOWED and you will be told to leave your gun in the car or just leave and THAT is perfectly legal!!
Highlighted
Advisor

funny thing is

You wet yourself to see those guys with a gun, but are comforted if an armed cop walks by. How foolish.

http://youtu.be/EnKLEOXenow

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^) Veteran Advisor
Jun 1
I do better than an email. Our farm has a half mile driveway with a laser detector to send a signal to our farm radio system that someone has entered the perimeter. We also have farm-wide cameras that allow us to see in real-time on a smart phone everything that is going on around the farm. More than enough time to "deal" with "visitors".

AND YOU THINK I AM A PARANOID NUT JOB???? !!!!! @&$)("

You have nothing of the sort but it massages your little ego to think so.