cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsbs
Advisor

Is this why Biden is hunkered down?

https://welovetrump.com/2020/03/10/trump-trump-trump-chants-erupt-as-joe-biden-visits-detroit-auto-p...

as Biden hides out in his basement, POTUS Trump tours the USA, bravely, and offers leadership and courage up. Guess he is going to honor a navy ship today that is bringing needed supplies to places. 

Meanwhile, Pervy Joe is in his basement watching...oh, nevermind.

28 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Is this why Biden is hunkered down?

Hey Red, that is an incredible slip screen of Biden in a hermetically sealed bunker with grainy Max Headroom videos of him, we don`t know if he`s real or not.  The other side of the screen is the Stud Trump fielding every question asked and right out there like a General on a horse at the battlefield reassuring the nation that this too shall pass.

rsbs
Advisor

BA, I think it was Nutz  (surprisingly) that came up with the comparison of Trump to Winston Churchill, but it is apt, and who would have thunk it? Fate works in mysterious ways sometimes.....Churchill was pretty much a loser before and after WW II but he was the man that could keep a nation persevering. Trump seems to have found his stride and his moment, too.

There is a story about the Titanic, I don't believe it is entirely true, but it is of one of the officers that takes a place on a lifeboat , and saves his own life while others die. He lives his days disgraced and dishonored.  Years later, he volunteers his ship...he has made a living out of some type of sailing business after the Titanic disaster, and makes as many or more trips than anyone else, ferrying the British soldiers from the Dunkirk beaches back to the shores of England...saving countless lives.

You never know when redemption is going to show up.

BTW, for those progressives that still have the TDS and hate the POTUS and his America so badly, why not just go give yourself a swirlie and not waste this forum responding and  trying to educate the rest of us about your issues? Most of us have bigger things to worry about now than how much you despise Trump.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

During 9/11 some Libs lamented that Bill Clinton was cheated out of his opportunity to flex his leadership during that crisis.  Liberals do love a crisis, the purse strings are limbered up and if Republicans don`t go along with every penny of it, they`re accused of "killing children".  With Covid, we don`t know when the story ends or if it`s a happy ending, unlike 9/11 where the damage was all done up front and all we had to do was plot our revenge using by far the most powerful military on the planet against goat herders.  

Democrats keeping the death counts are really politically playing with fire.   Everyone is scared whether they admit it or not and that is perfectly understandable, my preference to die doesn`t include being in a ventilator.  If Dems were smart, they would be a part of the solution and just put politics back in the toy box for now, even if they lose the 2020 election...just write it off and look at 2024.

I just can`t envision Biden handling any of this.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@BA Deere wrote:

🤠👍🇺🇸

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

Re: Seems to be working

In your dreams. Biden is a joke and even he knows it.

WCMO
Senior Advisor

I'm not so sure that Biden knows it.

bruce MN
Advisor

What should be a concern for RWers is that those numbers don’t have anything to do with Biden.