cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Seems to be working

We know Fox doesn't support the president.

rsbs
Advisor

seems strange to see the CNN poll supporting president Trump and the FOX poll supporting Joe Biden.

Someone should do a poll to see if anyone believes in polls anymore. Remember when Mrs. Clinton had a double digit lead over President Trump and was phoning it in? 

To her credit, she wasn't holed up in a basement, though.

r3020
Senior Advisor

And at least when they picker her up out of the gutter she knew she had fallen into the gutter.

rsbs
Advisor

Back to the Topic..KS weights in

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Back to the Topic..KS weights in

We are to believe all accusers unless the accused is a dem, then she is said to be a liar.

rsbs
Advisor

I agree with Kurt's assessment....everything about the account has the ring of truth to it, even the part where Joe wags his finger at her, after the assault, and tells her that she "means nothing " to him.

Joe should have just went out to pasture and stayed out of the ring this time.

bruce MN
Advisor

You people seem to be missing the part where Dennison Nation has determined that it doesn’t matter. 

Of course it does, but obviously acceptable because of judges and policies. 

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I don't think anybody cares if he keeps trafficked kids in the basement of a DC pizza parlor.

rsbs
Advisor

Bruce, very cognizant of the "me-too" movement, have always abided by the adage that "you don't fish off the company dock" and looking at the score card, it appears to this rube at least that the collateral damage seems to be concentrated more on progressive men than on conservative ones.

Like Kurt said, Trump talked about doing stuff....your crew did it. The worst accusation against Trump is that that a NYC writer went into a dressing room with him and he seduced her. If it even was true, which I doubt, why on earth would a woman go into a dressing room with a man? Trump appears to be a man with a high libido, and with plenty of loose change, and that women seem to throw themselves at. The most ardent liberal guy I knew once told me that he felt Bill Clinton was a modern day King David with women, and that he could accept that in a leader. This was in the basement of a church, while having coffee together. I just bit my tongue and didn't say anything.

Biden, like our ex midget senator Franken, both appear to be the types that force themselves on women. If you can't see the distinction, you should get educated. If you are good looking and desirable , it's "flirting"...if you are Joe Biden or Al Franken, it's "harassment". Someone told me that, and a lot of truth there.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Yawn.

Do Not Care.