cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnaa
Advisor

Re: or better yet

Haaa roflmao--> I think I learned about Arcadia and its Arcadians when I was in second grade they are old history, they were not real Ameri-cans, they were kinda like the Indians, they came with the Country when the French sold you to us.  The only difference is that your Reservation unlike the Indians is confined to the Swamps of Louisiana.  It must be a real guilt trip knowing that the French sold you to us Ameri-cans.

I suppose that make some kind of sense to you, but it''s just idiotic.

You're really nuts and getting more ridiculous by the post, give you more rope and you make a bigger fool of yourself.  Keep digging.

I was born only 66 years ago in Colorado, I guess it's completely over your head, I'm just what I am and that's all that I am, it has nothing to do with genetics or who your or my Daddy and Mommy are.  You're just another individual from typical mongrel human stock just like everyone in the world,  but out of weakness can't recognize your ancestors have nothing to do with who you are, just, maybe, what you may look like.   You didn't inherent the history of your ancestors you didn't live their lives, any more than Obummer inherited Muuuuuuslim religion.

So you think you belong to a special racial group who have a special and unique "work ethic".  LMAO. 

It seems you got confused by what 'black Swede" means, guess you don't know any Swedes, and your guessing is pathetic.   They are Swedes and Norwegian, etc. who are a little more likely to have black hair and a bit darker complexion than others because they have some genes from middle eastern relatives from a maybe a thousand years ago.   I was attempting to let you know all europeans are of "mixed blood', no such thing as "pure blood" "white" or darker skin humans, it's all goofy ignorance to believe otherwise.  Sorry you're nothing special.

Some Acadia(I been mis spelling it)still live in the 'maritime provinces' of Canada,  Maine and  elsewhere.  But I'm not Acadian any more than I'm english, german, french, or any single ethnicity.

Get over it Boy, you've had enough rope to hang yourself and proven you ain't nothing but a poorly educated racist prejudiced heck who's attempting to dream up some imaginary reason to believe you're "qualified" and believe you're better than you are because you blieve other people are inferior so you can look down on them.  Grow Up: You're so weak you need Scapegoats to feel better than a POS.

johnaa
Advisor

Haaa ha this is so stupid, it really isn't funny, just pathetic.--->" I now understand your empathy for the descendants of African Slaves who burned Watts, created the Weather Underground, the Black Panthers, and the Black Muslims it was something that happened in their ancestral history."  

johnaa
Advisor

Why didn't you give a link to the source of that idiocy ? ?

verbatime
Senior Contributor

uslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

Separately, Gillard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying she supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques.

IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It.

I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians. '

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom.'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian,
or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society ... learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented.. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Faust100F
Advisor

Kemosabee Johann, blew a gasket, 66 years old and don't know jack!  You know you are old enough to say  what you mean instead of playing games talking about "Black Swedes", the KKK, and all your hang-ups.  I do not worry too much about ancestry, I know were my oldest ancestor is buried in Germany he died in 1553, my lineage can be verified as most others who reside here in Gods Country with me.  

Unlike you I believe we do have in us what our ancestors passed on to us and maybe that is why you are a whiner and a cry baby, and we in the Midwest  live wholesome fulfilled lives because we do know where we came from, and most of us know where we are going, plus we have a work ethic which is absent in Colorado.    

So you can talk about mongrul stock, but I think I can recognize it when I see it.  I kinda like residing in a White Midwestern State.  You know I am just not ready for the "Rodney King Mantra" you preach.  Because I do not believe we are all equal, we never were. The only equality in this world is when you are born and when you are dead.   

Why would anyone want to live in Colorado?  Isn't that the happy hunting grounds for the American Indian Movement sympathizer Ward Churchill. I mean . . . if I had a hero he would be it. Greatest speaker I ever listened to.  I sympathize with you having to live in Colorado, I spent about three months there one time, at Ft. Carson there wasn't much there then and there is less there now.

I enjoyed our little discussion, it confirmed what I believed, you are a Viking and ineligible for KKK memorabilia.!  LMAO!  John  

Faust100F
Advisor

Verb - Great post!  Perhaps the United States will have the gumption to take the same action here.  I do not know how much evidence we need to get action in this country and elsewhere.  I figured Johnnaa would at least defend the other posts you put on this thread, since in his mind these poor islamics are being mistreated.  

I mean I think if we sit down and talk too them, they would come around and stop the Honor Killings and persecutions of Infidels aka non believers.   Adios Amigo. John

johnaa
Advisor

That's real far out !

Really?  Now you've lost it, rambling, incoherent, goofy-- really whacked out.  You must have been celebrating MLK day to enthusiastically, sober up and try again, maybe you can put together a simi-coherent post. 

All your relatives are descended from one man who died almost 500 years ago?  That reinforces the idea most of those living in Iowa are inbreed, guess that explains you. 

Humans have been migrating back and forth and around the world for around 200,000 years.  When and if you have regained your wits try reading this--http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_human_migrations

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Re: Islam a one trick pony

You have joined the herd by dwelling in the sewer.  You have excelled your self in believing I would give them a breath of wind. How can being a democrat automatically give credence to Islam?  That clearly shows what a nut case you are.  Go back to the rat hole you emerged from and get some research done before you again attack me. 

BTW - was't  the inaugeration a beautiful thing.  You would have enjoyed it seeing over 700,000 people there who have struck a blow against the racism which exists in the Republican party. Wasn't it good to see the Americans have grown up and given the Best POTUS ever the delivery he deserves.It was inspiring to hear him speak out out against racism, gender equality, equal rights for gays.  Did you notice how he mentioned that under the constitution how everyone is born equal?  He is going to fix that too, did you know.   You wouldn't know if it was day or night, lump.

The likes of you will be given more guns to go into the woods and while smelling your armpits and measuring your d!ck, you can blow you head off at a time of your choosing.

I would think about it before you make more cheap shots at me.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@Faust100F wrote:

Verb - Great post!  Perhaps the United States will have the gumption to take the same action here.  I do not know how much evidence we need to get action in this country and elsewhere.  I figured Johnnaa would at least defend the other posts you put on this thread, since in his mind these poor islamics are being mistreated.  

I mean I think if we sit down and talk too them, they would come around and stop the Honor Killings and persecutions of Infidels aka non believers.   Adios Amigo. John

You're not very good at this John, Jihad John has yet to call you a liar. He is still on the grow up, sober up smack. Guess his imam needs to give him permission to go all the way to liar.

verbatime
Senior Contributor

Before I started posting here Joanne didn't know anything any further back than his iman had told him or about the year 1300 AD,... now the dumbass know as far back as 200000 years.  Bunch of cockroaches.