cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnaa
Advisor

Re: Islam religion of pieces

. "In fact, I haven't seen any remorse from the "peaceful" populace. If you dont condemn it, you condone it."   Ah huh, you haven't seen it because you don't want to, it's just a lame excuse for your need for a scapegoat to make yourself feel better than what you know really are.  

johnaa
Advisor

I don't recall you condemning child rapists  on this site.  Using your lame brain logic, what does that make you?

What you don't see, don't know, don't whatever doesn't prove anything except you ignorance.  It illogic.

johnaa
Advisor

Still driving the bus Tuffi ?

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

I guess the internet often lends its self to misunderstanding. I forget who is who and pay more attention to what they write. That's my fault. Now I remember that you have a lot of views about the Middle East and write extensively about them. I took you seriously - my mistake. There are people here who would write your sarcastic bit in all seriousness AND mean it, but you know that.

Hey, at least I jump on people who spout crap equally! I should have realized who nyou were.

TuffyF
Senior Contributor

Its not hatemongering, what I'd like to see come of it is people coming together and stop these awful attacks. But we can't do this as individuals we have to do this as a group. And as far as I'm concerned, the muslims who dont practice this need to lead.

They need to be the ones who say its ok for us non muslims to wipe this out, otherwise itll be said we are xenophobes.

If they dont want to have their religon be associated with it, they need to be proactive in eradicating it.

As a white Christian I am constantly attacked, if I'm not proactive in helping the blacks its because I'm racist, if I'm not proactive, helping the poor I'm not mot sympathetic, if I condemn the acts of extremists I'm a xenophobe.

this is why it's so frustrating, we'll do it ourselves if we have to but then all others need to shut up, get out of the way, and deal with the aftermath, graciously.

TuffyF
Senior Contributor

I'm surprise you admit to being more Buddhist like beings as they are known haters of Muslims.

http://my.opera.com/DANBUZU/blog/2012/07/12/why-the-genocide-of-burmese-

http://www.kavkazcenter.com/eng/content/2012/07/14/16461.shtml
KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

decide for yourself

r3020
Senior Advisor

@johnaa wrote:

It was sarcasm aimed at these sick people who enjoy spreading these hatemongering pieces of ____ from the well funded Islamophobe propagandists like Robert Spencer, David Horowitz, Pam Geller, Fitzgerald, etc.. 

I am not a christian, more of a Buddhist who sees people as individuals instead of groups.   It seems to me many self proclaimed christians on this site should not be involved in hatemongering, but of course they are not following the teachings of Jesus, but the will of his competition.

No one hates muslims more than other muslims.

johnaa
Advisor

Yes I was surprised at your post because I understand you to not prejudged nor a bigot and thought there was an misunderstanding.

Hate for Muslims has been preached and taught to weak minded people during the last decade and has resulted in Muslims and anyone faintly resembling them being the number one target for hate crimes.

The non-profit ziocon Clarion Fund produced several nasty anti-Islam hatemonger CDs, Obsession The Third Jihad, Iranium, they distributed 28 million copies of Obsession of them through major newspapers, perhaps you saw one. We are seeing the results of their evil work on a daily basis here.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Absolutely - the democrats are definately to blame for that attrocity - if they had prayers or not.   You are one sick bubba.