cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Isn’t It Amazing!

Look how much President Biden already has gotten done!   Guess he wasn’t as sleepy or as incompetent as you guys thought!

And with him not watching hours and hours of TV between his golfing tee times, he will probably even have time to READ his required security briefings, and understand what they mean.

Its nice to turn on the news, and not see it emblazoned with the latest stupid thing that Trump did.   It’s nice, not seeing him at all.....

Jen

20 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Isn’t It Amazing!

What actions has * taken that you like? Please list 5 of his great accomplishments.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I don’t need to list them.  You know what they are.   And you hate all of them - which I why I like them even more!  

8 more years of the Spectacular President Biden, and then we’ll have our first woman president in Bow Vice President Harris for 8 more!   The future looks bright for the US, and the world!  Now that the Bass Tard is gone.

Jen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Better get ready for church now, and pray really hard for your Bass Tard Trump.   He’s going to need all the prayers that you guys can muster.

Jen

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Look how much henderson already has gotten done!)  

Your saying that old senile joe had his first accomplishment in 5 decades and your keeping it a secret there tick tock?  Are you not proud of this senile joe accomplishment?  Is it boys playing girls sports?    

r3020
Senior Advisor

You can't list them because your masters told you not to list them.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I don’t need to list anything.   Watch the news - real news, and you will see what is being done.   And it isn’t golfing and watching TV.

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

You can't list anything. Your masters haven't given you permission. All you can do and say is what your masters tell you to do and say.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(I don’t need to list anything.) 

So still 0 accomplishments in 5 decades for senile joe - I'm even kind of hoping he gets one before he goes full senile.

Any truth to the story that there is a new animated movie coming out with a senile joe character named bumble bob or blunder bob? with a nemesis named cream corn?