cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

Isn't this what Nox harps on and on about?

8 Replies
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: Isn't this what Nox harps on and on about?

Now he thinks qanon is responsible for outing krugman as a pedophile.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

A not insubstantial portion of The Base.

The rest are just one step away.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

@sam1wiseone wrote:

So Knox and Bruce's hero of completely erroneous economic predictions is also a pedophile?

Packard27
Senior Contributor

Sorry, but no sale.

For the past half century, when our intelligence agencies (i.e. CIA/FBI/DIA/NSA/State Dept) were actually trying to get their analysis and forecasts correct, their predictions proved little better than anything offered by a proverbial drunken orangutan flipping an irregular coin in a game of random chance. They were worse than simply wrong and unreliable. They were just terrible (see: Bay of Pigs, Cuban Missile Crisis, Vietnam estimates, 1970-1990 USSR economic estimates, Iran Revolution estimates, Berlin Wall forecasts, Weapons of Mass Distruction, Libya, Iraq, etc. etc. etc.).

Throw in a few political ne’er do wells like Jim Comey, John Brennan, James Clapper, Andrew McCabe, Susan Rice, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Bruce Ohr, Sally Yates, and Samantha Power and you can immediately see the problem with any of these deep state conspiracy theories. There are just too many moving, yet dysfunctional and dynamic parts for any organized coup d’etat to actually work.

Cliff’s Notes version: When dealing with our federal government, NEVER ascribe to devious or seditious undertakings when rank stupidity committed by our best & brightest in the name of “saving America” is the much more likely explanation...if that makes sense?

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I suppose those who still have Micheal Jackson music on spotify and watch old Roman Polansky & Woody Allen & Kevin Spacey movies will still seek economic policy from the Nobel prize winning Paul Krugman.

rsbs
Advisor

pretty interesting stuff in the article about Q Anon......if it has Nutz worried, it must right up there with Bush Jr. masterminding the inside 9-11 job or Boriz going on about the wellstonings.

I don't know what to believe anymore....I guess the communists have a victory.

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

@gh2002gh wrote:

@sam1wiseone wrote:

So Knox and Bruce's hero of completely erroneous economic predictions is also a pedophile?

Everyone of the progs are just half a woke yardstick from being one or a defender of it.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

@Samthehumble wrote:

@gh2002gh wrote:

@sam1wiseone wrote:

Everyone of the progs are just half a woke yardstick from being one or a defender of it.

Yeah, I see what you mean.  Another one of their heroes.

Bunch of sick people.  Makes you start to wonder...

https://nationalfile.com/mueller-witness-who-allegedly-funneled-money-to-clinton-pleads-guilty-to-ch...