cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hardnox
Advisor

Israeli spying in US

“They’re incredibly aggressive. They’re aggressive in all aspects of their relationship with the United States,“ the aide said. “If we give them free rein to send people over here, how are we going to stop that?”

Not a lot of comment required.
9 Replies
Samnospam
Advisor

Re: Israeli spying in US

you'd think a supposed ally wouldn't do that, but as I recall when I posted about the USA spying on allies everyone said get over it. USA USA USA
Samnospam
Advisor

and oh nox

was this a felony?        

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Israeli spying in US

I honestly do not blame Israel for spying, because this adminstration spied on Angela Merkel and everything whether Libya, Egypt, Syria, Benghazi the side of the Muslim brotherhood is taken...hell, if I could spy on this country, I would.
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: and oh nox

Samnospam
Advisor

and isn't that the way it is.  if that had been an average Joe flashing a weapon he'd be in deep.  but an leo of some sort, no problem.  2 sets of laws.

bruce MN
Advisor

I fully agree (unless you are Bundy trolling). See stuff like this and am reminded of Kevin Spacey's dead last line in The Usual Suspects.
Samnospam
Advisor

hardnox
Advisor

I suppose if you were looking for a ground zero for the militarization of US law enforcement it would be around the 80s crack wars and subsequent conflicts with cartels, etc.

Really exploded post 9/11 with a strongly authoritarian attitude running across all society, along with tons of HSA cash getting thrown around for toys.

Both of those situations enjoyed very broad public support at the time.

hardnox
Advisor

That is why I periodically re-post the links to two historic pieces of journalism.

http://www.narconews.com/darkalliance/drugs/start.htm

http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/ARCHIVE/CRIMES_OF_MENA.html

A society corrodes itself from the top and the whole hugely damaging crack war episode was at least in part a product of high level agendas.

Also to a lesser or greater extent true of the second event that I mentioned.

No surprise that the farther you go down the rabbit hole nobody knows whether to **bleep** or go blind.