cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
elcheapo
Senior Advisor

It doesn't make sence

As usual with trump, what he does makes no sence, than other in his mind.

again, case in point, his effort in getting his finger into the healthcare pie.  His idea is to make federal law so you can join associations

that sell health insurance.  First, there are very few associations that offer health insurance....or I should say true health insurance,

some offer limited plans, such as cancer, etc, etc, that can already be purchased.

second, some of this is in violation of state law....in my state I know, our group researched it, and it is stated that forming a group

or association for the sole purpose of insurance is against the law.

Then, how will all this get done by the end of the year.....

it's just plain nuts.............but what else should be expect.

I'm sorry, but from those that I talk to, we are headed to war with NK..........if you are one of his supporters, you need to stop and take

a long, hard think about that....not only the cost, but the life lost, on both sides.  Oh youll cover yourselfs saying something should

have been done years ago, and it's all because the democrats....sorry, that dog don't hunt.  there were democrats and republicans

that had their finger in it.

Old men start wars, young men fight them.......and in this instance, this old man starting it, has no experience on the subject.

as for healthcare

www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/white-house-plans-exective-order-expand-health-care-options

5 Replies
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: It doesn't make sence

(I'm sorry, but from those that I talk to, we are headed to war with NK...)

Who or whom are you talking to?  When will this war with NK start.

I must say that I, and those that I talk to, have no idea if we are going to war with NK or any other Country, I sure hope not.

At long last you post something I can easily believe. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

Sounds like you might want to work towards changing your state laws.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(At long last you post something I can easily believe.)

So your in the know like elcheapo?

Whom are you talking to?  And when does the war with NK start?

elcheapo
Senior Advisor

Ed...suggest you read my posts, "the drums grow louder" and "who needs a haunted house this Halloween", that would get you started.

We  hope we are wrong, and that things can  be worked out, but read the information.  

More and more people are becoming concerned.

The question is this....considering how anything done can mean a significant,incident  with a number of bodies on each side,

would the military fallow the order......or would they consider it an illegal order ?